Maxim Integrated Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Integrated Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

2.5

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Applied online. Had two phone interviews with employees, three in-person interviews at headquarters (they flew me out). Process took 2-3 weeks total and was very quick. They were very communicative as well throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. Asked a lot of finance questions and I was not prepared. Do your research before this interview. I got grilled and did not end up receiving the job. Asked about IRR, NPV, and Sharpe ratio

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Process was quick and easy. Applied online and 1 month later was contacted to start the interview process. It started out with 2 phone interviews which were mostly behavioral and personality based. A few very basic level finance/accounting based questions were thrown in. Next steps are where I was invited to a superday where I was given a tour of the campus and 3 in person interviews with 3 managers/directors from different departments. These interviews were also mainly personality/behavioral based with some technical questions thrown in. Very easy interview process. Each step of the way I was told when I would be notified of next steps. Make sure you look very excited to be there and have a lot of energy if you get to the in person interview stage. Told I interviewed very well but did not look excited enough to be there and receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time of when you had to work on a team and it's results   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Started with two phone interviews (same week), then a final in-person interview shortly after. The in-person interview was actually 3 separate people, so 3 back-to-back behavioral interviews. Some of my colleagues received technical questions, but I didn't. Received an offer via phone call the next morning.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.