Maxim Integrated Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Human Resources

Maxim Integrated Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Had a great phone interview, was excited about the position and told to give it a week before next steps- never received a follow up/status update, emailed for a follow up a week later, never received a response.

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated in February 2016.

Interview

Maxim had an informational dinner on our campus. They gave a presentation about Maxim and answered any candidate questions. The following day on campus interviews took place. They followed up with information about second rounds about a week later. The second rounds were two day events that took place at their Headquarters.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Was contacted by a Recruiting Manager several days later for a phone screen. It seemed to go well, and I was told I would be contacted within the next couple of days regarding next steps. I sent the Recruiting Manager a thank you email afterwards, to which she responded and reiterated that the call went well and that I would be contacted within 2 days. Never heard from her again. When I followed up, I received no response.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated.

Interview

On-Campus interview with someone from Maxim. There were basic behavioral questions but then I was asked questions that were checking out current event knowledge. These were more difficult and more like how quickly could you answer them. I was very thrown off by these questions.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

Meeting with HR leadership of the company. The interaction was around my career journey and what were the highlights of various milestones within the journey. Emphasis was on knowing what "i did" specifically, in my past experiences and how I went about achieving the stated achievements. Interviewers answered all questions patiently at the end of interview and were kind enough to provide an outline of the role they were interviewing me for.

Interview Questions

• What is the point of having this initiative? (when talking about a GLOBAL initiative on diversity)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.