Maxim Integrated Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Senior Process Engineer

Maxim Integrated Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Initial contact and arranging process was fairly disorganized. Applied online; first contact from manager took 3 months. Received phone call and conducted phone interview, arranged to travel for onsite interview for the following week. Received sporadic email contact (generally positive, verbal indications of intent to hire) for 1.5 more months before offer arrived. Manager wanted start date of 3 weeks from receipt of offer (despite 2 person relocation). Arranged for 1 more month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what kind of data you generated in your thesis.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (Beaverton, OR (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

First had an on-campus interview with the hiring manager and then invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 4-5 1:1 interviews and a presentation. Although the position was process engineer, they did ask a lot of semiconductors device questions

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience with cleanroom equipment maintenance...   Answer Question

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated in February 2011.

Interview

On campus interview, then phone interview and then on-site interview. The office space did not look as I expected for a company of that size to look. People were friendly. Since the company works in analog area, expect some questions on analog devices even though you may be interviewing for a process engineer.

Interview Questions

• I did not have an analog background but a few people kept asking me questions on the cmos and bjt   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.