Maxim Integrated Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Maxim Integrated Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Maxim Integrated

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated (San Jose, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was a Skype interview with the project Architect. Asked fairly technical questions. Second interview was also Skype interview. Asked more technical questions. Overall, the interview went well. There were some questions which I was not readily able to answer such as providing specific code examples. That said, my deep understanding of the software and language seemed to compensate.

Interview Questions

• How can we be sure that you'll stay with our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Integrated

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maxim Integrated in May 2009.

Interview

3 software engineer conducted the phone interview. It took about 1 hour. They asked serveral questions about my previous experience on developping driver. How I can develop different drivers on different OS and on different custumers software. How can I handle the unexpected issue like reset issue. Most of them are general, but one is a very good question.

Interview Questions

• if custums don't want change their existing software, but they want to test and verify your IC, how can you fulfil this task?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.