Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mazars Interview Questions

Updated 8 Feb 2018

2.8

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 3 members of the Health Care Group and member of the Recruiting staff. All very professional and tried to make you feel comfortable while eliciting informations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult problem you encountered in your prior place of work and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Originally brought on as intern. Was asked about my availability, my competence in a working environment, and my knowledge in the field. After having a few phone conversations, they decided they would hire me for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect about yourself that you wish to improve?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Article Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was had two rounds,One with the HR and other with the Senior Partner.
    The process was crisp and short,being absolutely to the point,accompanied with personal and technical questions.

Audit Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sutton, London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mazars (Sutton, London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview started with a short 3-5 minute presentation on my expectations for the future of the professional services industry, followed by a competency question-based interview and brief Maths and English examination

Interview Questions

• Would your friends describe you as an analytical person?   Answer Question

Actuarial Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Telephone interview with friendly lady from HR who made me feel at ease. Chatty style as if they want to get to know you rather than just listen to someone reading out answers from a script. They probe more into your answers so don't build up a lie as they'll see right through it!

Audit Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars (Paris (France)).

Interview

Left CV at a job fair at my uni and chatted a bit with the HR, got a call back in a couple weeks inviting me for the interview in paris

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

General questions about myself, why I want to work for Mazars and why I want to work in audit. Also, competency style questions based on a set of skills Mazars look for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've adapted to change and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England).

Interview

Application, 3 online tests, Telephone Interview, AC, Offer
    Typical assessment process
    Typical online application with 2 questions.
    the tests consisted of numerical, verbal and a logical (i'm not too sure as it was quite far back)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.