Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mazars Interview Questions

Updated 6 Sep 2018

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Basic. As long as you're personable you're in. This is the easiest interview one could possibly have. They ask only about your experience and nothing technical whatsoever. If you can walk and chew gum you are as good as hired in this interview situation.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mazars (Albany, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Good experience. I was interviewed by a senior manager on campus interview. Easy and simple questions. It was very conversation base. The manager was very friendly and supportive to response to your questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked about my experience on my resume, interviewer experience and about the firm. Interviewer was an audit senior and was very friendly. No questions, just a very casual and informal interview. Just be personable and you should be fine.

1+ week passed since the date I've interviewed and no response back or anything.

Mazars Response

31 Oct 2016 – Recruiting Coordinator

We regret that you have not yet received a response after your on-campus interview. We are still in the process of reviewing the candidates that were interviewed in the past week and will be... More

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazars in May 2016.

Interview

Good/ comfortable interview. I was interviewed by a manager at one of the offices. Relatively simple questions. it more of a conversation than a formal interview. They are trying to get to know you to see if you are a god fit. Manager was friendly, and easy to talk to, and responded to questions well.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Met with two audit partners separately and then met with one manager with about the same level of experience and one senior accountant. All the people I met with were positive and seemed to enjoy the work and the overall environment at the firm. The pre-interview conversations with the human resource department were positive and gave helpful information.

Interview Questions

• how have you improved or made your current audit more efficient?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Three interviews, first one with HR, then with a Junior and then with a Manager. First contact was through email, it got me a one on one interview with HR representative. We mostly discussed my background and my personal activities. Second and third interview with Audit professionals was more oriented towards my actual knowledge but w/o going too crazy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my past experiences, my education and if I was willing to travel to remote places in the US.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbury, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mazars (Woodbury, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through my school and received a call to come in. The office was very nice and the staff seemed very friendly.

Towards the end of the interview the interviewer buzzed for another staff member to come in the room, who then came in and told me its a very nice and relaxed office to work at, he seemed to be talking up the place and I took this as a good sign.

However, it was actually my first interview ever and I was extremely nervous- I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and other basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Markeing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with six members of the marketing team in the New York office. They were all very professional and easy to talk to. They asked appropriate questions related to the job and did not ask standard interview questions. They also made sure that I understood the job requirements and the marketing group structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent marketing campaign you worked on   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.