Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mazars Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov 2017

2.8

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 3 members of the Health Care Group and member of the Recruiting staff. All very professional and tried to make you feel comfortable while eliciting informations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult problem you encountered in your prior place of work and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Originally brought on as intern. Was asked about my availability, my competence in a working environment, and my knowledge in the field. After having a few phone conversations, they decided they would hire me for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect about yourself that you wish to improve?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Actuarial Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Telephone interview with friendly lady from HR who made me feel at ease. Chatty style as if they want to get to know you rather than just listen to someone reading out answers from a script. They probe more into your answers so don't build up a lie as they'll see right through it!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

General questions about myself, why I want to work for Mazars and why I want to work in audit. Also, competency style questions based on a set of skills Mazars look for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've adapted to change and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England).

Interview

Application, 3 online tests, Telephone Interview, AC, Offer
    Typical assessment process
    Typical online application with 2 questions.
    the tests consisted of numerical, verbal and a logical (i'm not too sure as it was quite far back)

Graduate Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

I had a phone interview.
    Questions on: Drive, Relationship Management, Adaptability and Learning Agility.
    They asked examples for each and they would ask sub-questions for each.
    The interviewer would be nice and was informal.

Interview Questions

• Trends in the Financial Services that could the area you have applied for?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 managers, it was the worst interview i ever attended. I was constantly insulted and mocked regarding my experience and rather quiet nature. The interviewer told me that she did not see i was capable and have not had any substantial experience, despite their job description stating that candidates with no experience are welcome. They were extremely mean. This is in contrast to my other job interviews which went well. They valued my previous experience and there was mutual respect although i am just a fresh grad.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview; was competency based, the interviewer was quite blunt throughout, with pauses in between where they were taking notes. Fairly straightforward interview, if you prepare the main competency questions you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you have built up a good rapport with someone?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.