Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mazars Interview Questions

Updated 17 Sep 2017

2.8

Health Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Interview with 3 members of the Health Care Group and member of the Recruiting staff. All very professional and tried to make you feel comfortable while eliciting informations.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult problem you encountered in your prior place of work and how you approached it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Techinical and motivational questions. WACC-CAPM-RATIOS. Fluency in English or French. Good knowledge of the financial subjects. Soft skills and other life experience.
    Why mazars? What do you think about working in an international network? Why choose you instead of others?

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Originally brought on as intern. Was asked about my availability, my competence in a working environment, and my knowledge in the field. After having a few phone conversations, they decided they would hire me for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What is one aspect about yourself that you wish to improve?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 interviews with different members of the staff. It took about an hour and a half. They also give you a full tour of the office. They conduct a professional interview, that is very straight forward are fair. Start by sending your resume to the HR department and they should contact you from there.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years if you work for this company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Whole interview process consisted of 4 rounds starting from HR to two technical rounds and finally Partner round. Questions asked were related to IND AS, AS, Audit etc.
    Got the feedback on the same day and didn't have to wait for long for different rounds.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Standard online tests followed by a telephone interview. The interviewer was noticeably late to call and the interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. The interview primarily covered competencies and questions specific to the industry.

Interview Questions

• Think of one story in the news. How does it affect our industry?   Answer Question

Junior Financial Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England).

Interview

The interview was fair, with a mix of strengths based questions and a technical question at the end. The interviewer was kind and friendly. My advice would be to make sure you are aware of current affairs in your chosen field.

Financial Services Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England).

Interview

I recently went through the Bazars Consulting Internship interview and testing process. The entire process took me around 3 months from start (online application) to finish (partner interview in the London office).

Overall the I thought the experience was brilliant. The initial application and testing was very similar so most other large professional services companies. After this came a telephone interview which I must stress in my case required 0 information on the role or indeed the company. My interviewer was extremely lovely and helpful warning me at the very beginning that we would be going through some competency based questions, followed by some broader industry focused questions. It was difficult to gauge how I faired initially as she purposefully gave little away and did not bounce of my answers stimulating conversation, but the questions were all straightforward, nothing trying to catch you out.

I heard back within 4 working days of my success through this stage and was advised in a busy period that I may not hear back from them for a couple of weeks whilst they decided on a suitable date for the Assessment Centre.

The Assessment Centre is usually comprised of an HR interview, some Group work, an individual presentation and a final partner interview. For Some reason I was advised that I would only be participating in the partner interview, but as I understand there were previous assessment centre days and I was a late application. The partner interview was with the head of the whole financial services department and was dubbed as a 'strengths test' i.e. no leadership or role requirement questions. The partner himself was fantastic, we chatted for what turned out to be 45-60 minutes on different issues and about ourselves in a very relaxed atmosphere and it was brilliant to get to know him and understand what he does.

I admitted to him that I had prepared for competency based questions and a 'grilling' on the company towards the end of the interview, but he said merely that he did not want someone who knew everything about the financial services industry, just someone who was energetic, young but mature, and would fit well into his team.

The whole experience was extremely relaxing and the whole Mazars team are brilliant at guiding you through it.

Interview Questions

• Telephone Interview:
      Tell me about a time you faced pressure.

Tell me about a time you implemented change.

Tell me about a time in which you showed leadership.

Can you name some current trends in the financial services industry that might have an impact on Mazars?

Tell me about a time you had to carry out a form of analysis to reach a particular decision.

Partner interview:
      Tell me about yourself

Why did you choose an internship instead of a Graduate Scheme?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I first submitted an online application, then I did a few aptitude tests. When I passed all of these stages, they telephoned me and asked me a number of questions. I was allotted half an hour but I only took up 15 minutes.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pool, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars (Pool, South West England, England) in July 2017.

Interview

After completing a literacy and a numeracy online test i was later invited to have a one on one interview with a partner. The interview was pretty informal and involved a mixture of competency based questions and more typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you've had to use effective communication   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.