Mazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Mazars Interview Questions

Interviews at Mazars

2.8

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

A campus interview which lasts all day long, each candidate 30 minutes one after another. Some interviewers are HR but some are senior managers from different department/position. Asks behavioral questions.

Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I did a video interview with Mazars for a position in NYC. It took around 30 mins. Will be asked to answer 4 to 5 behavioral questions. Better be well prepared before the interview. The interviewer is very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to meet a tight deadline. What steps did you take?
      Describe your most difficult client.   Answer Question

Tax Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mazars (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There was first a phone screening interview with the HR person and then an in-person interview with the team. The in-person interview was pretty casual and informal. I interviewed with two attorneys on the Tax team. They asked me questions about my resume and explained a little bit more about what the job requires to see if I was a good match.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus interview. Invited to 2nd round at the office. HR recruiter was incredibly hard to communicate with. It took many emails and follow ups just to schedule the second round interview. During that interview I informed the recruiter of my deadlines for other offers. The recruiter did not get back to me after I reached out multiple times. 4 days before my other offers expired she told me she would get back to me by the end of the day. At the end of the day, she told me she would call me tomorrow. When tomorrow came, she told me she would call me the next day. I was so frustrated with the process I decided to move forward with my other offers.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Mostly informal. I was in college for being recruited during my Masters year for Accountancy. There was an on-campus interview then next there was an in person at the office with 3 rounds of people about 30 min each.

Interview Questions

• Why this company? Will you be getting CPA? Nothing too technical as it was an entry level position   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

I was invited to on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice and asked basic questions about myself. The interviewer went through what it looks like to work there. There is two rounds of interviews, but I was not selected for the final round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

I interviewed on campus with on member of staff. It was about twenty to thirty minutes. I went over my resume with the interviewer. Then answered some basic questions. After that they asked if I had any questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mazars (Edison, NJ (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Did an on-campus interview first. I was asked to come in for another interview. Within a week I was informed on whether or not they were offering me the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mazars in September 2019.

Interview

Allied online and had a 1 on 1 interview . Met with a current employee. Overall the interview was straight forward. If you get called for a second interview it will be at their office.

Tax Training Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mazars.

Interview

Call with a recruiter and then was brought in for an interview with three people. They gave me an offer and then took it away because they made an offer to 2 people at the same time. Was a traumatic experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.