McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pensacola, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Easy, fast, got hired on the spot. The manager was super laid back and just wanted to get some new people in his location to get on the ball and take control to better manage the service.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked in the past that was a managerial position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Memphis, TN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process for this locally owned McDonalds is not good. First, you have to fill out the application online and wait for them to call you. Second I ended up calling the store and then they told me what day and time to come in for my interview. Which lets me know they really don't check most of those applications as they should. Finally, they tell you when to come to the interview and the interview is very short and afterward, they let you know that they have others to interview and they will give you a call back in a few days. I don't think people should waste other people time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lansdale, PA (US)).

Interview

Met with the store GM, regional supervisor, and franchise VP. After a brief verbal interview, I immediately began an on-the-job-review during which I performed some minor work tasks during the lunch hour. This was to ascertain my ability to pick up on tasks quickly and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work a rotating schedule, with a bulk of your hours starting at either 11 or 1500?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's (Bradenton, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Came in to restaurant waited in line with customers then told employee I was there for interview. I was given a cup to drink something and told it would be a few moments. I waited about 5-10 minutes then one of the owners of the franchise came out Introduced himself and the interview began. He started off by asking about some of my previous work history that he was curious about from my application. Then he moved on to others asking how long I had worked there and what type of things I enjoyed and didn't.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

She asked me typical interview questions, and asked about my experience. She wanted to know more about me. They make you wait while they work which is awkward, she just had to keep leaving.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have? What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Odessa, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McDonald's (Odessa, TX (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to set up and interview and meet with 1 of the managers. He asked me what my title was and explain the duties I was in charge of. How long did I work for them.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the things that bothered me the most.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Smith, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Fort Smith, AR (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Strange they made you download an app to do a video interview then a in person interview. Made me feel like they really liked me and wanted to hire me and sent me an email saying I wasn't accepted. I was very qualified

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ithaca, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

It really wasnt that hard I really think that I do not have a clue what to say about the hiring proces because i am just doing this so that I can read about dominoes pizza and how much they pay the general manager. I would like to know because it would interest me to find out this information in the long run of my life i think it could be great news and would reveal a ton of information

Negotiation

good

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Webster, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was very informative and explain that I would be training at all positions in the store. I started by training in the drive-Thu and then the counter and kitchen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Ewing, NJ (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Only questions i was asked was regarding my availability and experience in other stores i had previously worked in. They want to ensure you are able to work weekends. They do not offer benits no matter if you are salary or hourly. There is difficulty when requesting days off. The process is short and to the point.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.