McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Pensacola, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Easy, fast, got hired on the spot. The manager was super laid back and just wanted to get some new people in his location to get on the ball and take control to better manage the service.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked in the past that was a managerial position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Memphis, TN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The Interview Process for this locally owned McDonalds is not good. First, you have to fill out the application online and wait for them to call you. Second I ended up calling the store and then they told me what day and time to come in for my interview. Which lets me know they really don't check most of those applications as they should. Finally, they tell you when to come to the interview and the interview is very short and afterward, they let you know that they have others to interview and they will give you a call back in a few days. I don't think people should waste other people time.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anniston, AL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Anniston, AL (US)) in November 2008.

Interview

I applied at a job fair and met with human resources. She was very nice and there were about 5 other people interviewing there at the time. She said I had experience because I had handled money before and she offered me to go to a different McDonads for an additional interview at 2pm. At that time I met the District Manager and she was very nice as well. She asked me typical questions about my experience and how I would deal with customers and employees. I felt it went really well and she said she would call and let me know. I waited about a week and then got nervous and called the home office and just asked for the status and at that point the hiring manager said they were prepared to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time that you have gone out of your way to improve a customer's experience.   1 Answer
    • What is the most imlportant part of the restaurant?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I told them I was asking for 32k in the initial phase but when they offered me the job for 30k I was very excited and just accepted it. I later regretted not pushing for 32k.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

Had a good interview, the person knew what questions to ask, no surprize. If you can do everything from the crack in the floor up, you got it. Know how to clean.

Negotiation

Very simple.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's in November 2009.

Interview

i interviewed with gm 2 supervisors and the ops leader

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was my first salery job i took the first offer i thought it was fair

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Application was filled out on a computer screen built in to the dining area of this McDonald's.
    No human interaction at all to fill out an application. Anyone can walk in and fill out this application on the computer. Called in for interview 4 weeks later. Interview was relatively short and sweet.

Interview Questions

• My most difficult question was have you ever worked in a fast food environment before? And, if not, what makes you suitable for this type of work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was hired in as crew and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage starting out and work your way up.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rockford, IL (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was professional, well organized, in a comfortable atmosphere. Interview questions were direct and easy to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated at a managers level pay

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Anchorage, AK (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Asked about experience in the restaurant field. Was very easy interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hammond, LA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

It's okay!!!

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.