McDonald's Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a very interesting experience which provided me with insights across many aspects of my possible career choices, I feel very happy to be able to have interviewed at such a prestigious corporation for my career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such. Phone interview with a recruiter, very typical of industry and such.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy as it did not require any work. I just had to look up online and apply to the given job. It was a process that required only 30 minutes to complete.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Ask questions that focus on the candidate's past performances.
    Ask specific, structured questions in regards to specific problems that the job holder may face.
    Notice how well the candidate listens and responds to the questions asked.
    Note the candidate's choice of words and non-verbal behavior.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screening after I applied through my collegiate career office, followed by a panel interview at their headquarters in Oak Brook. Typical behavioral interview with a light case question.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you demonstrated superb leadership abilities   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

not the greatest interview so far, and please do not apply for any job there, besides it makes you fat.Accounting & Finance, Actuarial, Business & Management, Research & Library Science, Science / Research

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

The overall process did take a while. I applied toward the end of 2014 and didn't receive any feedback until February. A questionnaire was sent to me asking numerous personal questions. After answering all the questions in a week and sending it back, didn't receive a reply. Did get an email two months later saying the position was filled.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for the program?
      Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, in-person interview
    They sent out interview tips prior to the in-person interview. These were extremely helpful as they painted a picture of the culture at McDonalds and how to prepare for interview day. Although any interview is nerve-wracking to a certain degree, McDonalds made it as painless as possible.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your coursework could be applied to an internship role?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter first, then another phone interview with the manager. Very nice and easy to talk to. Focused on situational questions and your own experiences. Recruiter was very nice and easy to speak with. Managers were a little more challenging, but also very nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for McDonald's?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very good. They gave a form to fill and send via email. I did that and I did not get any reply after that. They mailed me the details in less than a week and offered an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect out of this internship   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.