McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.5

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitehall, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Whitehall, PA (US)).

Interview

A few questions about previous work background and why I wanted to work there. What I was going to school for and what my future goals were. What hours I was available to work and If I minded working closing shifts.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my other job?   1 Answer
  • Do I have any experience in a kitchen?   1 Answer
  • What is you availability   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder City, NV (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boulder City, NV (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

interview was fairly straight forward, almost cookie cutter. it lacked any personality or flavor, not necessarily a bad thing but not a good thing either. the problem with that is it gives no indication as to how your company is unique or why anyone should want to work for your company.

Interview Questions

• why should I hire you to work for our company?   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Brentwood, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

I felt very comfortable my interviewer was nice and knowledgeable... I was pretty nervous going in but after sitting down and talking for a few minutes I felt at ease and confident that I nailed the interview and I got hired the same exact day

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for their company   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Moscow, ID (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

the place was really needing some help so I just walked in and they asked me when im able to work. I responded I can work when ever I just want a job and they hired me right then and there

Interview Questions

• What times are you available   1 Answer
    • how long do you plan on staying if you got hired   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's in August 2012.

Interview

I asked a friend to get me a job and they asked the manager. the manager called me and asked me to come in. She asked me some questions, and then they gave me the job.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Jackson, NJ (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Probably one of the easiest interviews of my life. The manager basically did most of the talking telling me about the store and my job responsibilities. After explaining certain responsibilities to me I was only asked If I think I would be able to handle these tasks. The only real question I was asked was "What can I bring to the company"

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Eureka, MO (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I was pretty nervous when I first applied, having had no prior work experience. But I walked in, handed the manager my application and they asked for an interview on the spot. It was really easy, and I pretty much had the job before they even asked the first question.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to greet the interviewer as if they were a customer who had just walked into the store.   Answer Question

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Just a overview of my past experience in the related industry or job experience in general. Asked about my education if I was still in school or going to school or had graduated and my views on certain shifts of work. Overall a basic interview, nothing too intense. Asked me afterwards to come take a math test once I received my phone call. Passed and started, liked the place. A really quick process as I previously stated. Basically if you get a call, there is a good chance that you have got the job. Not sure why a math test for a grill cook, but it was simple, this isn't a college exam, good luck.

Interview Questions

• My views on various shifts, from day, afternoon, nights.   1 Answer

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (El Paso, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The lady that interviewed me only asked one question. She didn't even try to get to really know who i was or anything. The interview was rushed and short and because of that i didn't really have to say much. It was very easy. Whoever can't nail the interview must be really bad

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Riverside, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

You meet with the store manger very formal. Go over your application and resume. Discuss your availability and go over some personal expierences. You then wait a few days after the interview for a phone call. If they liked you they hire you and have you come in to pick your uniform up and set up a orientation date.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.