McDonald's Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McDonald's

1.8

Manager Interview

Interview

Quick and easy with background check. One interview in person, started working that day. Great training and on-boarding. Co-workers were super friendly and took direction well and also helped with any issues I had

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

They asked me what managerial experience I have had in the past and asked about my schedule to see if it fits in with their needs. They set up a return interview and had me read over their manual.

Interview Questions

• What leadership techniques do you use in managing others?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy, met with the senior manager and he asked basic questions about my experience . Not may behavioral or technical skills needed. Just go in with a clear mindset and positive attitude.

Manager Interview

Interview

Not much different than the normal interview you would expect. Standard questions with a focus on management implications. Interviewer was kind and nice to work with and was honest and upfront.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It went really well. They asked a bunch of questions and they pretty much gave me the job on the spot. Anyone whose worked at McDonald’s should try and get this job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you’re bad at?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

it was simple, not too many questions asked. they asked my availability and what my qualities were. we moved on from work questions and he started telling me about his personal life

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Real simple process and asked a lot of basic questions. They made me feel comfortable and then if you want to you can go over things like salary and any other questions you need them to answer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Arlington, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. We first had a 10 to 15 minute call just to get a feel for each other. Then a formal interview with the store manager that lasted around 30 minutes. After they said they would be in touch regardless of their desision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like management.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

great and easy. it was great and easy. easy and great. 19 more words to go. it was great. and i would say it was easy. couple more words to go. overall -great

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McDonald's (Traverse City, MI (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Pretty basic interview with typical in life scenario questions. Just make sure you have a pretty clean criminal record and make sure that you dress in business casual. You should be good if you do this.

Interview Questions

• Two employees begin to quarrel about an incident where the fries were in the deep fryer for too long. How would you approach this scenario   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.