McDonald's UK Customer Care Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Aug 2018

1.6

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stockport, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Stockport, England) in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview with standard questions e.g. strengths, weaknesses, why you want the job etc. There were around 10 people interviewing for a few jobs spread over different McDonalds stores. Followed by individual interview at the store where I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McDonald's UK

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Interview

Relaxed and simple interview, straight to the point in a friendly, slightly non-formal way. The interview was on schedule, the hiring manager was kind, asked simple questions and was just about the easiest interview i could've asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Weston-super-Mare, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Weston-super-Mare, England) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was incredibly easy. Once I turned up they sat us down in the restaurant and started asking questions about my personality. McDonald's do not care for qualifications which is good. Make sure to bring your passport with you to the interview and the paperwork signing a week or so later.

---
      Q2: How would your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springburn, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Springburn, Scotland) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very friendly and informal. I just walked in and joined the queue and then told one of the crew members that I was there for an interview. I was then seated in the dining area and waited for about ten minutes. The manager was extremely friendly and really put me at ease. He explained what working at McDonald's would be like and then asked me about myself. I was then showed around by another very friendly team member.
    I was then offered the job on the spot! It was such an amazing experience with such a friendly manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were a brand what brand would you be?
      What does respect mean to you?
      What's better fast or friendly service?
      What would you do with a customer who is clearly annoyed?
      How would you being unhappy with your job affect your life and work?   Answer Question

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online by filling in an application and completing a situation judgement test. Got an email the next morning that I had an interview and to book it online for the next day. I was interviewed by an assistant manager at the store but it wasn't the person who was meant to interview me. I didn't get asked to show my passport or N.I number but I guess that will happen if I get the job. A relatively informal interview inside the resteraunt which as simple enough and lasted about 10 minutes. Then I filled soft drinks for 10 minutes for the OJE but the assistant manager didn't observe. After the OJE he said I'd know within a week (this was only yesterday when I'm writing this).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Manchester, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out so many applications, more than 30. Got invited to a group interview, it is not a real interview, just one to get to know more about the role. Was asked when I could work, I said I can work anytime but night shifts, and I was challenged about why that is.

They haven't got back to me in the time frame so I am unsuccessful, all in all, I think they didn't like that I am not available on the night shift, as everyone else in the group said they are available any time.

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Milton Keynes, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week. When I arrived I was sent upstairs to the seating area where I talked to the manager. Overall it was fairly easy. It was my first ever job interview and as long as you seem friendly and have common sense, you're fine!

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Glasgow, Scotland) in February 2016.

Interview

applied online, got back to me in the same day inviting me to the first stage of the interview process. This was one to one and took no longer than 15 mins, just a few questions nothing hard about it. Then i was told i would hear back soon too see if id made it to the second stage which is an on job evaluation, third stage is a group interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is most important.. fast or friendly service?   1 Answer

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's UK.

Interview

was invited to a 1 on 1 interview with the manager, he asked me what i was like, why i wanted to work in mcdonalds, what skills i would bring to the job. hired me on the spot, came to a training day with a video explaining about the job and was given a bag pack with my uniform and badge. took about a week from when i applied online to getting the job

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Cheltenham, England) in April 2010.

Interview

Very simple, basic easy questions to answer on an online form which test to see if you have the desired personality. Then a very easy face to face interview. They basically want to determine how much of a hard worker you're going to be. They asked questions that just weasle out what you do in your spare time. Try to make yourself seem active. It's a hard working position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.