McDonald's UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McDonald's UK Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I interviewed at McDonald's UK in October 2015.

Interview

This job was overall pretty easy to interview for after the application process it was only a matter of days before I was contacted for an in person interview

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Seattle, WA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Simple & Easy. It tooks a week process. the Hiring manager called me and scheduled an interview. Then they made a decision right away after they interview me. Her & the store manager. They are very nice and super im very comfortable to speak with them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in fast food?   2 Answers

Grill Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merced, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Merced, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was simple asked a lot of common questions like do u work well under pressure,do u like working in a team etc.

Interview Questions

• Do u work well under pressure?   1 Answer
    • Do u like to work as a team?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Grand Junction, CO (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with the old Manager, who was by far the best and answered a few questions she had. Then she had me fill out some paper work and review the handbook.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   2 Answers

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halesowen, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Halesowen, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy, do it online. The interview was easy, 5 questions, some were difficult. But I answered all of them. The manager said no time for OJE and they will contact me at the end of the week. I got the standard email saying there are too many applications to let you in.

Interview Questions

• What is one task that was difficult that you had to get through?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McDonald's UK in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online got an email saying I was successful then another email asking for interview time and date suitable for myself went to the wrong store but still did the second stage of the interview the second stage was a audition on how you are with customers. I had the first stage few days later and that was just a casual interview just for the People's manager to you get to know me and she offered me the job there and then

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK.

Interview

Quick interview of a list of questions as well as questions about availability and generally what I was doing in life. This was followed by an on job task, helping to serve orders.

Mcdonalds Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The lady was really nice. She made us all feel comfortable during the group interview and didn't ask anything too daunting. we got to know eachother and was asked a few questions. the only thing is , the interview was on thursday night and they said they would get back to me in 24/48 hours. i haven't heard anything yet and i'm worried because i can't see a fault in anything i did/said wrong in the interview. i answered every question ?? can someone help? how long was it until they got back to you? i would accept the offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastbourne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Eastbourne, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Standard interview, with standard questions, although it was conducted on the shop floor, next to customers, which I thought was unprofessional. They require passport and National Insurance number. They also don't accept bearded people and expect beards to be shaved, so be aware of that if you are hirsute - McDonalds will want to contol your face.

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's UK (Leeds, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy, was only asked two questions. After that I was placed on a trial run (about 15 minutes) on the drive thru. Overall, the interview was very basic, the easiest I have ever done. They took my uniform size at the end of the interview. I heard back from the job within a couple days.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.