McGladrey LLP Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McGladrey LLP is now known as RSM. Effective Oct. 26, 2015, McGladrey united with fellow members of our global network under the common brand name RSM. RSM US LLP is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 8,000 people in 80 offices nationwide.

McGladrey LLP Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Interview

It was a normal interview process

Interview Questions

• Not really a difficult question, it was really what skills I had to date   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGladrey LLP

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGladrey LLP (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Great people to talk to. Met with recruiter and HR in corporate first, then with leaders in the regional office. The job ended up going to someone internal. I'm thinking I was the token interview for comparison sake. That being said, I would have enjoyed working with the people I met. They are very professional and seem to have their priorities in line where employees are concerned.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions. The regional people seemed as if their time was being wasted. Another clue for me. If you have behavioral responses down, you'll do fine.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.