McGraw-Hill Media Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McGraw-Hill Media Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Columbus, OH (US)).

Interview

I came through a recruiter. One phone screen with them and then onto a 1:1 at the McGraw Hill office. Every one there was very friendly and genuinely interested in you as a person. They care a lot about not on applicable past experience but also your potential fit within the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Media Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

The recruiter set up the interview with the positions superior and the head of the department. The recruiter sat in on the interview as well. It took a while to set up an interview time once they decided to interview me, but they said that was simply because of how many interviews they had and the amount of work with which they were overloaded. The interview was very laidback. By the time I left, there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to get an offer. It was a fantastic interview.
    Even if I hadn't been so confident that I was going to gain a position, it would have been a great interview. The only down side to interviewing with them was the wait time to schedule the interview and the background check. After having a set start date, the background check took several days to get back to them so my start date kept getting pushed back. It's happened with most of the new hires here.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.