McLaren Group Test Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woking, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at McLaren Group (Woking, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Long, drawn out and felt like they were making it up as they went along. 3 telephone interviews that felt like each of them were interviewing for a different role and the final one was with a junior contractor who I would end up managing and someone else who used to work in that team 6 months ago. No communication of expected salary, just asked what I was on at the moment. One telephone interviewer was 40 minutes late calling the prescribed number and didn't even apologies for being late.
8 weeks into the process and they emailed to say I hadn't been successful because they wanted someone who was hands on technical tester even though the role was Test Manager and my CV was clearly at the Senior Test Management level. Unclear what they wanted and wasted 8 weeks of my time telling me something that could have identified after a 10 minute call.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite type of testing!?!?!? (Very strange question!)   1 Answer
  • Who is my favourite racing driver..   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.