McMillan Williams Conveyancing Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

McMillan Williams Conveyancing Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at McMillan Williams

Conveyancing Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McMillan Williams (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience overall, especially since the interviewers were really nice and friendly. The first stage was a telephone interview with the Graduate Learning Development Manager, Danny Cash. The second stage was a face to face interview with the Solicitor (who is also the Head of Property Law) and Danny. Throughout the interview, I was asked a wide range of questions, from my legal experiences to a series of competency questions and commercial awareness.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges facing the legal profession today?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McMillan Williams

Conveyancing Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ealing, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McMillan Williams (Ealing, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I was inviting to interview through a recruiter who had put me forward for the role. I attended the Ealing office, where I was seated in an empty room and waited for about ten minutes for the interviewer. When the interviewer entered, he seemed disinterested and impersonal, and when he found out that I had commuted in from North of London seemed to shut off completely, as he noted "Paralegals are expected to start at 7." From my location, it would be impossible to reach the office by 7. Following this, I was asked two generic interview questions, and then asked if I had any questions, before I was shown out.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.