MediaMath Director Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at MediaMath

1 Interview Review

0.0

Director Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I was asked illegal questions during the in person interview which was the final stage. These questions were asked by the VP who is the hiring manager for the role.

The rest of the team seemed very nice but the office did lack diversity.

The interview process was very lengthy: technical brief of multiple pages, 60 minute presentation, video conference with everyone on the team.

They really string you along.

Interview Questions

• What's your ethnicity? What about your parents? But where are your parents really from.   2 Answers

MediaMath Response

26 Feb 2020 – Manager, HR Business Partner

Thank you for providing your feedback. While our culture generally lends itself to friendly conversation, we do not tolerate any sort of conduct that might imply that we consider factors during the employment process that are discriminatory on any legally recognized basis. MediaMath has always been and will continue to be committed to entirely equal opportunity employment. After hearing your feedback, we have required that the entire interview panel for this role attend comprehensive interview training, and we will take all necessary steps in order to prevent this from happening in the future.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.