MediaMath Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Human Resources Administrative Assistant

MediaMath Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at MediaMath

3.7

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath in November 2014.

Interview

Initially, the process began with a phone interview with their recruiter. A second phone interview followed with one of the managers, after which, we scheduled an in person interview. All of this was done in a week.
The in person interview was originally 5 interviews one after the other, however, another person was added into the line-up at the last minute, so there were 6. All of the people were lovely, and they all asked very similar questions, stuff like, "why MediaMath?" "What is your idea of the position?" Etc.

It was a very relaxed, painless and enjoyable experience that really made you want the job.

Interview Questions

• After reading the job description, which article do you find least appealing, and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MediaMath

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

After submitting my resume through their website, a recruiter reached out to me and had a standard phone screening. Afterwards I talked to a HRBP about the job and gained a more in-depth understanding.

After the initial phone screenings I had six 1:1 interviews with the HR team. Questions varied, depending on what the interviewers viewed as important to succeed on the job. There was a fair bit of behavioral questions that seemed to be aimed at finding out how I would prioritize different things on the job. There was also some questions aimed at finding out if I had any knowledge about HR in general.

After the interview I followed up with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Explain reasonable accommodation in regards to the ADA.   580 Answers

Negotiation

Within my range as for as dollar amount went. They have a great deal of benefits that are worth it.

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Two-step Phone Interview Process- first with HR Recruiter, then with Human Resources Business Partner; very long interview; required lots and lots of details about job processes and day-to-day tasks. Be overly prepared with questions. Very focused on detail-orientated taks, skills you used in the task, and lots of details!

Interview Questions

• What are some of the tools/tactics when presented with a new project?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.