MediaMath Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 169 of over 169 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY)

Interview

I was originally contacted on Hired.com. Scheduled a phone call with one of their internal recruiters. Afterward had a phone screen with the VP of Engineering which was very conversational about projects I had worked on and technologies used. Finally, had a 45 minute React-based technical interview with two software engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Standard React exercise to evaluate my frontend skills. Involved rendering a list, sorting, and filtering.
    Answer Question

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MediaMath in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a phone screen which lasted about 20-30 minutes with the hiring manager . Then had a follow up interview with 2 team members and with the VP of Talent (2 separate zoom interviews, each about 30 minutes). It was a pleasant interview, we went over my experience and then they followed up with questions based on my experience in past roles. Then I did have a brief follow up call with the HM to go over some questions in relation to my interview with the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your past experience? What was the RC responsibilities at your last job? How did you handle conflict or difficult situations?

The latest conversations about Advertising

2,926

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process went pretty smoothly. A phone interview to start with for about 30 minutes and then 2 more Zoom interviews. Was given time to ask questions at the end. The Manager explained the overall business and what they were looking for. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a positive interview process. The acquisition team is really friendly and very supportive throughout the whole process. They have a very thorough interview process to ensure that you are the right fit for the job role.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the job position? Explaining previous job/education experiences I also had to do a presentation since this job requires effective communication skills.

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview process was pretty solid. The biggest thing I liked was they always kept me up to date and checked in weekly even if there were no developments.

Interview Questions
  • How would you approach the market and based on the product what are the lowest hanging fruit?

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

A written assessment test that determines how much you know about the concept of user experience. It has over 50 questions and they give you about 2 hours to complete it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (Ciudad de Mexico) in May 2021

Interview

It is undoubtedly one of the most enriching processes in my professional career, although one begins to know the business culture until you work there, the interviews and talking with people from MediaMath let me know a little about how much this company has today and that without a doubt fills me with emotion to have the opportunity today to belong to this group of people.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I change my last company or my last job?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MediaMath (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

Overall, great experience. Four rounds, with various MediaMath employees who were from my team and teams I would be working closely with in the position. HR team quickly responded to all my questions and scheduled follow up meetings very quickly as well. The questions they asked were related to the position but also behavioral questions to better understand me as a person. Fully remote interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

The interview process was smooth and informative. The recruiter clearly articulated and clarified what the company does, as the website is not very clear. She was very thorough and had clearly reviewed my resume ahead of time, providing constructive feedback and validating what what I had described well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MediaMath

Application

I interviewed at MediaMath

Interview

Meeting with the Head of TA to discuss the role, company, and compensation. He informed me of the structure of the sales team and changes impacting MediaMath. I decided the role was not for me but was impressed with the role and will keep an eye out for future roles

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 169 Interviews