Medtronic Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

3.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethany, CT (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bethany, CT (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Extremely focused on behavioral interview questions. Had six people interview me one by one, asking me different forms of the same behavioral questions. The more detail, the better off you are in the interview. Stories are crucial & they grade based on the STAR method so form answers based on that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2017.

Interview

I cannot say enough good things about Medtronic's recruiter and communication throughout the process. I applied online, and in 3 weeks was contacted via phone for a quick screen to verify background and to see if my personal career and culture goals aligned with the position. I was asked my desired salary, and was then told that number was within their hiring range. The next day I received a call to set up an in person interview for the following week. My interview was based on creating a presentation using provided data. I reached out to the recruiter expressing some concerns, and she allayed my concerns championed me the entire process. The in-person interview was a panel of 3, and everyone was incredibly friendly and professional and the interview lasted 40 minutes, including my presentation. The best part? The offer came through the very next day! What a turnaround. :)

Interview Questions

• Show us how you would roll out this product to another country.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Initially contacted a couple of months after application. Three separate 30 minute phone interviews, with the HR recruiter, hiring manager and member of the team Then, an all day interview with a half a dozen people. Beware - just because they've emailed you an unsolicited benefits package, doesn't mean that they are really going to make an offer. Suggest not sending such mixed messages. Long process and they string you along.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

This was the best interview process I have even been to. The interviewers really try to get to know you. Their ability on accessing your skills is brilliant. The interviews were well structured and exactly on point. People who work in Medtronic are truly professional. Thank you.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in August 2009.

Interview

The position I was appliying for was a promotion. I applied online and I was called for the interview. The interview took about 30 minutes. It was pretty straight forward. It did not feel like an interview, it was more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this position would be a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.