Medtronic Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.0

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Simple quick phone interview, followed by an in person interview with manager, one over manager, peers (45 mins with each). Half-day of meetings and I was contrasted with a pool of 3 other candidates. Offer was made the following day. No negotiation on pay was allowed.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions about skills, capability, familiarity with business.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

A majority of behavioral questions and then additional questions about my prior sales experience. Nothing crazy, all what you would expect.

Interview Questions

• Who was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Can't negotiate

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Saint Paul, MN (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was recruited through on-campus recruiting. Medtronic came to campus once during the week, and we had a second interview on-site at Medtronic. Great process and people to work with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.