Medtronic Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Contractor Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

1 Interview Review

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The second interview for a second position: I interviewed for the same position I had already very successfully done but in another department. Those I had worked for previously gave me rave recommendations. (I wish THAT department would rehire me!). I was told by the agent they wanted someone "yesterday" and would hire immediately. In all fairness, it seems that the opening I interviewed for just disappeared or never was. No other agent I work with ever saw it in the vendor WO portal. A very professional 20 or 30 something very cordially interviewed me watching the clock to keep me there the full hour; other than that, I thought the interview went well. Did not get the job, either because there was no job, or because I made a negative comment about a work tool, or because I am very obviously middle aged.

I had 2 interviews for temp positions both within six months of their not honoring a (at-will) "contract".
The first one was a telephone interview, that I thought went well, but no offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about how (an internal) organizational tool works?   2 Answers
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.