Medtronic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seamless very professional. they ask general questions. like work availability salary expectation.willingness to work with others. and problem solving skills. capability to work in a fast paced environment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Louisville, CO (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Sweet and to point. Staff was friendly, professional and asked standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Called me in for a second interview before calling with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Met with 2 supervisors one after the other answered general questions why I think they should hire me. Both very friendly was advised before I left that they will send me the paper work to begin employment within the week.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

4 interviews spaced weeks between each other. 3 months to get on board. Expected higher offer but benefits were good bonus to accept. Managers were all kind and company has great mission value.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. They no longer do a test. It is now only 2 interviews. The interview that I took was good and made me think. I liked the interview due to the interviewers telling me their stories of how they see Medtronic and telling me the career advances that are available and they set real expectations. Nothing that is out of your reach.

Interview Questions

• what has been your biggest challenge in the work place and how did you over come it   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Great people that are seeking people to help out with diabetes issues. They were very clear on what they were looking for and how perfect you fir the description.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for medtronic?
      How have you dealt with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a significant amount of testing involved with the hiring process. Both online and in the office. The interview is small compared to the testing. Interview is done by 2 managers. The process was very comfortable and informal.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. All customer service reps come in at the same flat rate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (Edina, MN (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process seemed to be really more centered around whether or not you’d be a good fit for their current company and whether or not you would suit the current attitude pool of varying philosophies and pseudo- professional work ethics. I felt a large bit uncomfortable as I felt I was being forced or pressured to be other than I am or to beg for the position rather than apply for it. I knew it wasn’t the right role or culture for me whereas it would perfect for somebody else.

Interview Questions

• Would it bother you if another employee wasn’t doing his or her work and the whole load fell on you? Would it bother you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was great and easy. They were very pleasant. They asked my experiences about previous jobs. They Asked me about my challenges during those jobs. Why was I leaving the current job? What was my expectations?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

First a recruiter contacts you via email, a date and time is scheduled for a phone call where they make a few questions regarding your background, expectations and explaining the job requirements. It's important to be frank and receptive as this person will support you during the whole process. Second step is another phone interview with a manager where more in depth questions will be made. Third step is contract signing once they let you know if you've been selected. Whole process took four weeks but communication is continuous, so you must be patient.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.