Medtronic Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

I felt rushed during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process for me included multiple phone interviews, a formal sit down interview and then a job shadow that was over 4 hours away. Medtronic does not pay you for your time so keep that in mind when they turn you down for the job after taking time off work and calling/following up for over a month.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Typical corporate interview process to avoid false accusations of favoritism or discrimination. I was personally contacted by a recruiter at the time. We had a phone screening and a 1 on 1 interview was then scheduled. After the interview with the recruiter, I was interviewed by a district supervisor and then a regional manager separately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with a problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in February 2016.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview with behavioral questions, second interview with more personal questions. The first interview is with two supervisors and the second interview is with a regional manager of the team.

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Pretty fast. Its overall a sales job. Sell yourself and know how to overcome an objection. Interviewers will ask why you should be hired over other people

FIRST WILL be an interview with recruiter
    then you get a phone call interview with a manager or supervisor
    last you have a face to face interview with two supervisors or manager and supervisor
    then you get a call form recruiter, congrats you got an offer now go pee in a cup

Interview Questions

• everything was pretty simple: why should we hire you? Whats your greatest achievement? what do you look for in a company?   1 Answer

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Interview

submitted resume to a friend, recruiter form aerotek called me, phone interview, interview with medtronic manager, then upper-level medtronic manager, then aerotek did hiring process.

Interview Questions

• there arent any. they want to know you want to stay with company long term .biggest problem they have when hiring because the position isn't a long term positiion but they want it to be   Answer Question

Negotiation

she said she was going to push along my resume and then i will be contacted to start hiring process

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial screening interview, one on one interview with a supervisor, and telephone interview with the Regional Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base rate

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward at the time I had it... there was very little sales scenario/role play involved which I thought was surprising. For me, most of the interview just focused on previous work experience and how I dealt with the associated responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What type of specific experience from prior jobs do you think would allow you to be successful as a sales rep here at Medtronic?   Answer Question

Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2010.

Interview

Basic sales interview asks you probing and personality questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.