Medtronic Diabetes Therapy Associate Interview Questions

Updated 3 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Medtronic

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in May 2019

Interview

The interview process for me included multiple phone interviews, a formal sit down interview and then a job shadow that was over 4 hours away. Medtronic does not pay you for your time so keep that in mind when they turn you down for the job after taking time off work and calling/following up for over a month.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Medtronic?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in Feb 2016

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview with behavioral questions, second interview with more personal questions. The first interview is with two supervisors and the second interview is with a regional manager of the team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

Pretty fast. Its overall a sales job. Sell yourself and know how to overcome an objection. Interviewers will ask why you should be hired over other people FIRST WILL be an interview with recruiter then you get a phone call interview with a manager or supervisor last you have a face to face interview with two supervisors or manager and supervisor then you get a call form recruiter, congrats you got an offer now go pee in a cup

Interview Questions
  • everything was pretty simple: why should we hire you? Whats your greatest achievement? what do you look for in a company?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview was very straightforward at the time I had it... there was very little sales scenario/role play involved which I thought was surprising. For me, most of the interview just focused on previous work experience and how I dealt with the associated responsibilities.

Interview Questions
  • What type of specific experience from prior jobs do you think would allow you to be successful as a sales rep here at Medtronic?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in Dec 2013

Interview

Initial screening interview, one on one interview with a supervisor, and telephone interview with the Regional Manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Medtronic

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic

Interview

submitted resume to a friend, recruiter form aerotek called me, phone interview, interview with medtronic manager, then upper-level medtronic manager, then aerotek did hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • there arent any. they want to know you want to stay with company long term .biggest problem they have when hiring because the position isn't a long term positiion but they want it to be

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in Oct 2012

Interview

Typical corporate interview process to avoid false accusations of favoritism or discrimination. I was personally contacted by a recruiter at the time. We had a phone screening and a 1 on 1 interview was then scheduled. After the interview with the recruiter, I was interviewed by a district supervisor and then a regional manager separately.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were faced with a problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in Nov 2010

Interview

I felt rushed during the entire interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in Jan 2010

Interview

Basic sales interview asks you probing and personality questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed