Medtronic Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Met with multiple members of the team including managers and director. Short presentation of background then breakout sessions with portions of interview team. Final breakout session was with managers and director. Interview included personality and technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear back from them for about 3 months. A recruiter reached out to me for a phone screening and then invited me for an interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Good, but they give a response to the job after 3-4 weeks. Basic interview stuff, and then job info. The interview was two hours long, with the general manager, the group, the manager of the operation, and some other specific employee.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview for entry-level R&D Engineer was an all-day process that involved one-on-one questions with all the members of the team (hiring manager plus 3 other more senior engineers). They were very friendly, however, it felt like an exam of constant behavioral and technical questions all day, which was intimidating and left me drained by the time I was one-on-one with the final team member.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Was asked to schedule a ~30 min phone interview that was very friendly. They explained more about the position and asked if I had any questions. The questions were typical, mostly about my past experiences, leadership positions, and accomplishments. There weren't any technical questions at this point. The interviewer was very helpful and willing to answer questions, made it seem like she enjoys her job. Overall a pretty good experience!

Interview Questions

• What is an example of when you were a leader and did you face any conflicts?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tempe, AZ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Online interview using software they told me to install. All questions were behavioural questions and they also asked questions about my resume. First interviewed with 2 senior engineers then a break and then an interview with the engineering manager. They asked questions about experiences that you might have had, why you want to work at Medtronic, etc.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Behavioral interview with panel consisting of Engineering Manager, Operations Manager and HR Manager. Overall good atmosphere very laid back interview style. Each member of panel asked one question from pre-determined list about company values. Also answered pre-screened questionnaire from HR. Timely feedback from HR when not selected for position. Overall pleasant experience although not offered position.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

At the group interview, pairs of engineers come in to ask and detail your previous engineering work and experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the annotations for CAD drawings.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

We started with an online application along with posting of a current resume and transcript. Then an on campus interview was scheduled for 2 weeks after the date the application was submitted. After the interview, an automated email was sent explaining how they were choosing to go in a different direction.

Interview Questions

• What are two experiences in your previous work experiences that would make you qualified to be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.