Medtronic IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic IT Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The process begins with a phone interview for about 30min, going over what the company does, and also getting to know you. After, you get scheduled for an interview event where it takes about 3 hours and interviewed by 3 different people, and including a technical included among the 3.

Interview Questions

• Where you ever forced to go over the deadline to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in November 2019.

Interview

Spoke to a manager on the phone, then came on site for interview with two panels of two software engineers, then a separate interview with the program manager. I got called back within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How would you break (simple system) up into objects for an Object Oriented Approach   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Louisville, CO (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Initially I got email from Hiring Manager to schedule for a telephonic interview. After that invited for onsite interview. Onsite was whole day interview. I also have to prepare for a presentation of my work. Onsite have several rounds , lunch interview, Lab tour, few were panel interview too. I don't know what other people mentioned in Glassdoor , my Interview was not just behavioral. It was very challenging and technical. Several coding tests on white board, problem solving puzzles, brain storming questions to know how I would design something in a system, out of box questions. Some Interviewers were arrogant and pushy. Overall I did not like the vibe of the team that i would work for. I got denial after 1 month wait. Anyways I already have 3 better job offers in hand, so I don't really care. But I liked their interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Several white board coding questions
      Mathematical Questions on series
      Brain storm Puzzles
      Some typical behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

After a month, they e-mailed back and sent a questionnaire instead of phone screening. Don't know if that is the usual process. Questions were pretty basic, questions about required skills a couple of standard predictable questions you might get on a phone interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Medtronic (North Haven, CT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Started with e-mail contact with hiring manager followed by phone interview.
    Then had an on-site interview where I met with hiring manager and 3-4 team members.
    Was tendered an offer at the conclusion of the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• General employment experience questions.
      Short technical evaluation.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Norfolk, NE (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on site. Interviewed in sets of two people. HR was friendly however the rest of the interviewers were not as friendly. Interview personnel seemed unprofessional and unprepared. Questions are already made up from script.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process, the first initiation by HR was via LinkedIn. Then the hiring manager called me to see my skills then, I have been called for panel interview.

Interview Questions

• It was based on technical questions on subject as well as behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

had a phone interview initially asked about my graduation date basically my availability as well as my background. then set up an onsite interview after a few days.
    The onsite interview started with a tour in the morning, and then several rounds of personal interviews. A lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• difference between verification and validation, how to test a vending machine   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

They didn't send you any emails to schedule a interview. Just call you.

Interview Questions

• The question is not hard. Some basic concepts of OOD such as class object. And some java specific questions like interface and access control. Plus a little design pattern knowledge.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Initial telephone Screen and then Face to face interview after 2 weeks and got the offer after many followups like after 45 days. Very good behavior of the interviewing panel will make feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• One of interviewer was most interested to know,about implementation of distributed caching from scratch   Answer Question

Pacakage Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.