Medtronic Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

Medtronic Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Lengthy hiring process, they want to ensure they get quality recruits. I met with several region managers and two sales reps. The RM's asked behavioral and 'what if' questions, as well as questions on my experience. With sales reps we reviewed what an average day looked like, and completed a fake sales pitch over the phone.

Interview Questions

• If presented with multiple interested customers at once, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The interview was rushed and unorganized. I felt like the people giving me the interview did not want to be there and it was just a burdensome task they had to do. I believe it is the team leaders that preform the interviews and you could tell they weren't real into it. They quickly read through the questions and never had any follow up questions of their own. I also feel like they weren't dressed very professional, but that is my personal opinion.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a call the day after I applied and then the following day was having an interview with a panel of three. The interview went well and I received good feed back. I was told that I would get a call either way and I never got a call. I had to follow up with HR myself. Then the following week I got a call from another hiring manager for a different team and went through three interviews with him. Was told that he was really excited for me to become part of the team and then once again I never received another call. The interviews were very lengthly and consisted of alot of sit and listen in on calls time. I think that it was a bit of a waist. I was disappointed at the empty promises. The questions they ask are pretty on track with the typical sales interviews but I dont think they give much of a chance if you came from field sales..

Interview Questions

• I am an architect, now sell me a pencile.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with a total of 3 managers and 1 sales rep. First interview was with 2 managers at the same time. 2nd interview was 1 on 1 with another manager. 3rd interview was with a sales representative. It seemed like a great place to work, everyone was very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you used your sales tactics to overcome a difficult client.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

An HR representative contacted me, after few day of having applied, for a 10-15 min phone screen. I was scheduled for 2 one on one interviews and finally a product presentation over the phone.

Medtronic provides you with many resources to succeed during the interview process. Those resources are current reps that seat down with you and encourage you to ask them many questions. It is crucial to have many GOOD questions ready to show them how interest you are in the company and show them how much you want the job.

Very competitive but they make you feel comfortable the moment you enter the building.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.