Medtronic Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The interview was rushed and unorganized. I felt like the people giving me the interview did not want to be there and it was just a burdensome task they had to do. I believe it is the team leaders that preform the interviews and you could tell they weren't real into it. They quickly read through the questions and never had any follow up questions of their own. I also feel like they weren't dressed very professional, but that is my personal opinion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

An HR representative contacted me, after few day of having applied, for a 10-15 min phone screen. I was scheduled for 2 one on one interviews and finally a product presentation over the phone.

Medtronic provides you with many resources to succeed during the interview process. Those resources are current reps that seat down with you and encourage you to ask them many questions. It is crucial to have many GOOD questions ready to show them how interest you are in the company and show them how much you want the job.

Very competitive but they make you feel comfortable the moment you enter the building.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with a total of 3 managers and 1 sales rep. First interview was with 2 managers at the same time. 2nd interview was 1 on 1 with another manager. 3rd interview was with a sales representative. It seemed like a great place to work, everyone was very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you used your sales tactics to overcome a difficult client.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Lengthy hiring process, they want to ensure they get quality recruits. I met with several region managers and two sales reps. The RM's asked behavioral and 'what if' questions, as well as questions on my experience. With sales reps we reviewed what an average day looked like, and completed a fake sales pitch over the phone.

Interview Questions

• If presented with multiple interested customers at once, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

I received a call the day after I applied and then the following day was having an interview with a panel of three. The interview went well and I received good feed back. I was told that I would get a call either way and I never got a call. I had to follow up with HR myself. Then the following week I got a call from another hiring manager for a different team and went through three interviews with him. Was told that he was really excited for me to become part of the team and then once again I never received another call. The interviews were very lengthly and consisted of alot of sit and listen in on calls time. I think that it was a bit of a waist. I was disappointed at the empty promises. The questions they ask are pretty on track with the typical sales interviews but I dont think they give much of a chance if you came from field sales..

Interview Questions

• I am an architect, now sell me a pencile.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

The first interview went well and the mamager was very nice but HR was extremely rude. They arranged a second interview (with a different manager), I scheduled the time off to attend this, I drove there and then HR called and told me this other manager had to cancel. It was disappointing. HR asked me to come in a few days later however I told them I couldn't gurantee that, the next day i advised them i was unable to take time off work again. They didnt tell the second manager and so she ended up waiting for me. The HR person (who was located overseas) called me yelling abuse at me. I told her that I took time off to attend a 2nd interview and it was cancelled a few mins before hand and i never approved on the 2nd arrangement. This company has an AWFUL hiring process, with incompetent HR who are rude. An example was when she tried giving me "advice" about my next career step, trying to manipulate me into joining this terrible job. Also, they never confirmed a salary. I told them my current salary and since they never got back to me with what salary was on offer confirmed that they wanted to low ball me. Very shady and unprofessional company. Blacklisted this company and I warn my friends not to bother with these sad, pathetic people.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face interview. Basic questions on the phone:; when have you worked in an environment where you had to compete, why do you want to work on medtronic etc. Face to face interview was also very good and comfortable. Role play on a product for 5-10 mins. Be sure to ask plenty of questions. Interview took an hour and a half, answered probably 8/9 questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.