Medtronic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career site. I interviewed at the end of February. I had a 30 minute phone interview with a gentleman who was an engineer at Medtronic. He asked me a couple behavioral questions, then we talked a little about my resume and Medtronic in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to hold somebody accountable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through school's recruiting website and was invited for an interview near the end of February. Interviewed with an alumni who was currently working there, standard STAR questions to assess behavioral attributes and fit to company. Interviewer said they changed their behavioral interview process starting 2017 so past posts may not be 100% accurate. Have not actually heard back but has been almost 3 weeks so I am assuming no offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

20 minutes of STAR question designed to gauge your personality, and 40-60 minutes of technical questions. The technical questions covered programming, statistics, and general engineering skills (such as problem-solving).

Interview Questions

• Describe the steps you would take to design [common product].   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, sent resume through. Got an email after two weeks asking if I could come in for an interview. Sat down for about 20 minutes with the customer service supervior.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself fitting in well with this Company   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2017.

Interview

standard behavioral. It was very standard questions. largely on fit with the company and past experience with the specific job function. very standard and enjoyable! I was not in the location of the company, so it was a phone interview with three back to back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They asked me mostly abstract questions about why I wanted to be an engineer, and it was very non-technical. I had very little interest in medtronic, and this was apparent when I was interviewed, but I think if I had researched a little more I would have been fine. (It was the only interview I got from a job fair, and I was rather disappointed in that, so didn't do much research before the interview the day after the fair.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Applied on campus and i got an on campus interview. After a month i got two phone interviews in the same day and i was offered a position a week later

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me 1 day before the interview and gave me a list of her availability. Had a 30-minute phone interview. Interviewer told me a brief summary about herself, I told her briefly about myself, and she asked me 3 STAR questions. There were about 2 more questions she had on the agenda, but she said we should just skip them and have more of a discussion where I ask her about Medtronic. I took that as a good sign, and asked her some questions about the company. Call ended abruptly as we were out of time, but she was very friendly, even though I was clearly nervous.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to solve a problem, but you did not find a solution.   Answer Question
    • Describe an incident where people weren't getting along; how did you get involved?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Applied through my university, had three phone interviews before being contacted by my recruiter saying that I was offered a position. There were no technical questions and all interviews were very relaxed and conversational. Mostly just talking about my resume.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Denver, CO (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

In person interview on campus followed by several phone interviews. Phone interviews were conducted with several different managers across different locations. Interviews varied greatly based on which manager was conducting the interview process. Some used "boxed" questions, others made it more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you didn't get along with a team and how did you resolve this   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.