Medtronic Intern Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 41 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

They were great. Super respectful and well mannered. Very professional and looking for experienced people to join teams. Hard interview process but worth it if you want a medical career.

Interview Questions
  • What has been your biggest challenge
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

I applied through my college career website and then was contacted for an interview. We had a 45 minute interview over video. Most questions were general behavioral questions and I got to ask many questions as well.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

N/A don’t recall the process at all. Everything and everyone was nice though. It was a great learning experience. Will hear feedback soon hopefully. Enjoyed every part of the process

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

went to the career fair and was selected for a first round interview. mention the Medtronic mission in the interview!!! it's really important and probably the one factor that can make or break you moving on in the process after that, hiring managers from different departments reached out if they wanted you on their project (some people I know didn't have anyone email them asking to set up a second interview so it's not guaranteed) you meet with the hiring manager and discuss the project they're working on, and they will choose if they want to extend an offer. of the three I interviewed with, 1 gave me an offer which I accepted :)

Interview Questions
  • Why Medtronic? Tell me about yourself. Name a time that you had to find a solution to a problem but couldn't.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

They were very helpful and responded to all my emails and questions before the interview very quickly. They seemed to be not paying attention to me during my interview. They told me I would hear back quickly but did not give me a response for 3 weeks after my interview nor did they respond to any follow up emails.

Interview Questions
  • Basic things about myself. Talked a lot about the company but did not ask any interview specific questions.
Anonymous Employee in Galway
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Galway) in Mar 2020

Interview

Applied online and got through the first round of interview. Interviewers were polite and helpful. I was able to discuss a lot about the role and the skills I would require. Since it was an internship role, I was told that I would be learning more.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

The process if really quick and the interviewer was really nice to talk to. The process took about one week to receive an answer. The interview lasted about 1 hour and it was an on campus interview

Interview Questions
  • Describe some of the challenges you have faced when working in a team
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States) in Sep 2019

Interview

HR called me at 8 pm the night before and told me I had an interview for the next day. Chose a time and went to the location. The interviewer did not show up, and they had to get a different interviewer to come back to campus for me, about an hour later.

Anonymous Employee in Cal Poly SLO, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Cal Poly SLO, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

On Campus interview and then 3-4 weeks later I got an email about a phone interview, was a 30 minute interview. The on campus interview was purely behavioral, it took them a lot longer than they said to get back to me for the 2nd interview so just be patient.

Interview Questions
  • First interview was purely behavioral- STAR, make sure to talk about the history of the company. They want to see how you would fit with the company. Second interview asked more about my projects and questions to provoke critical thinking and seeing how fast you can think on your feet. Had to answer questions such as how would I test a product/ how would I manufacture.
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Rochester, MN) in Sep 2018

Interview

I met the college recruiter at the job fair on campus. they were super nice. I have not heard back after the interview. I am still waiting on an answer. the application was online

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. basic definitions from computer science
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews