Medtronic Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had two phone calls. The first was for an analyst position with the manager and a few people from the department. They mainly wanted to get to know me and asked about the work I had on my resume and asked what I knew about the programs they worked with. I got a call a few days later asking if I would be interested in another position and we talked about similar things. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

This is a first round 30-minute phone interview, and it is a behavioral interview. Only some general questions were asked, no technical related information in the interview. Besides these questions, we talked some of the projects I did before. I think I answered the questions pretty well, but no offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you employed your problem solving skills.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle the tasks if it comes to the deadline soon?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Leadership based/ Personality Questions. Pretty normal interview questions. First had small interview at career fair on campus, then was followed up with the next week. They then came back on campus and interviewed me in person. It was only one person interviewing me, not a panel.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to prove to someone or a group your trust/effectiveness.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation with a challenging team member, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2016.

Interview

Applied via school career site and heard back shortly after for an on-campus interview. Very straight-forward process and visited their booth at the career fair to get my name out there.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions around their 5 values and use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Actions, Results) to answer these.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tempe, AZ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

An interview is setup through email, and the interview is an hour long process of an explanation of the company and the role of the internship and questions asked by a few people throughout this process. Questions go through your resume and they ask you to go in depth of it like a standard interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I got my interview through meeting a recruiter at my school's career fair. She took care of scheduling my interview within a week from when we met. My interviewer was an engineering manager from the quality department.

Interview Questions

• The set up of the interview was using the STAR method. Basically all behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

After applying, I was invited for an interview. I could not be there in person but they were very accommodating in setting up a video interview. I was interviewed by two managers. A lot of technical questions followed by situational and behavioral questions.

Internship Interview

Interview

Got a call back about my resume that I submitted over a career center. Was asked for a one on one interview, that lasted approximately 1 hr. Interviewer was really nice and cared about making me comfortable in the situation. He was very attentive to my answers and wrote every response down.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a coworker did not contribute to his part of a project?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Milano (Italy)) in March 2017.

Interview

Super chill interview with a Team manager. General questions about my education and my expectations about the intern position. She explaned everything they do in the team and the everyday work.
    She told me that the next step for those selected would have been another interview with the HR team. but I think there should have been someone from HR even during that one, considering that the final decision is up to them.
    Too much time for a definitive answer by the company (almost 1 month), but overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.