Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Medtronic

1,013 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

Panel based, STAR format interview. Panel was primarily male engineers and engineering managers. 3 hour long process with tour at end. No breaks in between. Got back to me within two weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prove something to your colleagues so they would see your way.   Answer Question

R&D Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I met the manager through a recruiting event and was introduced by a friend who worked there. I was later called and went through a 20 minute phone interview before doing 4 hours worth of interviews on site.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't have enough time to complete a report with a hard deadline?   Answer Question

Human Factors and User Experience Interview

Interview

I went through the first two rounds of interview. First was on the phone with two individuals. The second was a video interview with most of their human factors and user experience team.

Intern Interview

Interview

They were very helpful and responded to all my emails and questions before the interview very quickly. They seemed to be not paying attention to me during my interview. They told me I would hear back quickly but did not give me a response for 3 weeks after my interview nor did they respond to any follow up emails.

Interview Questions

• Basic things about myself. Talked a lot about the company but did not ask any interview specific questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The process begins with a phone interview for about 30min, going over what the company does, and also getting to know you. After, you get scheduled for an interview event where it takes about 3 hours and interviewed by 3 different people, and including a technical included among the 3.

Interview Questions

• Where you ever forced to go over the deadline to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Business Strategy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Talent Acquisition Partner first. TAP was very helpful and partnered to help find the right opportunity with company. Next step was Phone interview with designated co-worked and hiring manager followed by Webex meeting by 4 team members with designated company specific questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you could have learned from a time when you were quick to judgement.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

It was very normal - it depends on the interviewers and/or the team that you are interviewing for (which is unknown at the time of applying). There were some interviewers that didn't seem to know the job responsibilities or outlook well. Standard interview process, it just felt like you have to luck out.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

The process if really quick and the interviewer was really nice to talk to. The process took about one week to receive an answer. The interview lasted about 1 hour and it was an on campus interview

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the challenges you have faced when working in a team   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

one interview with recruiter, phone interview with the hiring manager if pass, on site interview and site tour. They were trying to figure out if the hire likes the area and some technical questions. Know as much as possible about products

Interview Questions

• Describe features that you see in the heart valve frame   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a very smooth interview, the interviewer were very professional and kept the conversation smooth making it easy for the interviewee. i feel like if you are confident slow down and think about the process it was an easy interview

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain the projects that was listed on my resume   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.