Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Prescreening - Ask you about your work status and schedule time for 3 technical assessment tests and for 3 interviews on the same day with 3 different managers.
    2. Assessment Tests - Coding, Testing and UI tests
    3. WebEx Meeting interviews - Three 45 min interviews with 3 managers. They ask about the projects on your resume, Situational and Behavorial Questions mainly. Minimal of Technical Questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I had applied online.I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled for a set of interviews.But before that I needed to give a test on HackerRank.The test was ridiculous.3 tests each of 45 minutes based on coding,UI and testing.I didnt get through the test and didnt have the rest of the interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through university career fair. There are three stages:
    Phone Interview - mainly resume based questions, was asked about experience with Java
    On-line Assessment - mainly objective questions, there were three parts - Java, User Interface, Testing. revise basic Java before appearing for the on-line assessment. User Interface and Testing questions were of medium difficulty level.
    On-site Interview - Three on on one interviews, about 45 minutes each. Difficulty level is average.
    Got rejection e-mail after couple of days. Overall neutral experience.

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Gave resume at school job fair, response back for on site interview was a few weeks later. Met with entire team who were very nice. Coding Test (written) and Testing Strategy (written)

Associate Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Danvers, MA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

My online application was followed by an email survey screen a month later. This was about a twenty question survey, mostly dealing with personality traits and self-assessment questions (What would you say is your best trait? Worst?). A month later I was contacted to do a phone interview, which was pretty standard. The on-site interview was a week later. I met with 5 engineering managers for 30 minutes each. Didn't receive a call after the on site interview (though they said they'd call back either way).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a big decision, and walk me through your decision making process.   Answer Question

SOA Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

After receiving resume, got a call from manager and he scheduled for a interview. People are very crazy on interview, there is no process just they fire useless questions and out of area questions. Just they want to make that you are a fool.

Interview Questions

• Why you are a SOA Architect?   1 Answer
    • Do you XML? And where you use it?   1 Answer

People just want to bring some and play with them. For them its Time pass interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

had a phone interview initially asked about my graduation date basically my availability as well as my background. then set up an onsite interview after a few days.
    The onsite interview started with a tour in the morning, and then several rounds of personal interviews. A lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• difference between verification and validation, how to test a vending machine   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Initial telephone Screen and then Face to face interview after 2 weeks and got the offer after many followups like after 45 days. Very good behavior of the interviewing panel will make feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• One of interviewer was most interested to know,about implementation of distributed caching from scratch   Answer Question

Pacakage Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

They didn't send you any emails to schedule a interview. Just call you.

Interview Questions

• The question is not hard. Some basic concepts of OOD such as class object. And some java specific questions like interface and access control. Plus a little design pattern knowledge.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Technical Phone round and one on site

Interview Questions

• Given the apple processor and asked to configure the 32 bit timer on it as eight 4 bit timers   Answer Question