Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

had a phone interview initially asked about my graduation date basically my availability as well as my background. then set up an onsite interview after a few days.
    The onsite interview started with a tour in the morning, and then several rounds of personal interviews. A lot of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• difference between verification and validation, how to test a vending machine   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Norfolk, NE (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on site. Interviewed in sets of two people. HR was friendly however the rest of the interviewers were not as friendly. Interview personnel seemed unprofessional and unprepared. Questions are already made up from script.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Medtronic (North Haven, CT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Started with e-mail contact with hiring manager followed by phone interview.
    Then had an on-site interview where I met with hiring manager and 3-4 team members.
    Was tendered an offer at the conclusion of the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• General employment experience questions.
      Short technical evaluation.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

After a month, they e-mailed back and sent a questionnaire instead of phone screening. Don't know if that is the usual process. Questions were pretty basic, questions about required skills a couple of standard predictable questions you might get on a phone interview.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

30 mins behavioural interview at career fair. they generally do not offer interns to international students

Strategic Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mansfield, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a remote phone interview with 5 people. Tag team of 2 twice and a single person. They went through the scripted STAR interview process (situation, task, actions taken, result), which was also applied to four themes; difficult people related situation, process improvement, quality issue, and cost savings opportunities. After sending thank-you notes to all only one person responded and seemed to give me a positive outlook. Never heard back from anyone in HR with a status follow up one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• If you had a tough situation with an employee, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

HR for the first screen and Hire manager called for 2nd screen.
    Three principals gave a conference call for 1 and half hour interview

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, mostly behavior questions. When they need someone, it must be very urgent. So just relax when you are in an interview with them. You will get there.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

The whole process goes pretty fast, two phone interviews with an offer, in less than a month.The position I interviewed with was a graduation level position, so basically, they need your brain and they can train you, so it is not hard or technical at all.

Interview Questions

• Firstly interview only asks you question regarding your resume. Secondly interview: mostly behavior questions. These questions mainly focus on your ability to cooperate, to multi-task, to solve problems in general. They are not hard, but if you get five or six similar behavior questions, you might stuck as well. Be prepared!   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Jose, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 different people, each separately and one on one. It included team members, senior management, the hiring manager and one HR representative. Each one on one session was back to back and lasted for about 30 - 45 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• They were typical interview questions about my previous work experience and projects. There were only a few situational questions such as "give me an example when..." "you had an interaction with a client/customer." "You had a difficult situation and how you solved it, and what was the outcome?"   Answer Question