Find jobs for Product Manager

Medtronic Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Medtronic

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 17 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (Israel)

Interview

Lengthy but overall very professional. Each interview was pleasant. I did not feel like they were trying to trip me up or "test" me. It felt more like casual conversations where they were just genuinely trying to understand if I was a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • How I would react in certain professional situations
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Medtronic (Denver, CO) in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied in September, received an email in November with a questionnaire to fill out with a variety of situational questions along with an availability request for a phone interview. After sending back the questionnaire, I followed up numerous times about the phone interview that they had requested, only to finally get a response over a month later that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe your 3 strengths related to this position, as well as 3 areas of development related to this position.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

The recruiter was nice and explained the process clearly for me. First round was a phone screen with the recruiter. Second round was with the hiring manager. The third and final round was a panel with the hiring manager, the director of the division and the team members.

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO) in Dec 2017

Interview

Was reached out to by a recruiter and had an informal screen with her. Then had an interview with the hiring manager. From there I was invited the site in Boulder where I had 8 1:1 interviews. It was a very long day, but a positive experience. Well organized and nice people. Most of the questions were behavioral (tell me a time when..) and others were around my past experience and how it relates to the position I applied for. There were so many interviews because this position works with many different functions and stakeholders so it was important for Medtronic to know it was a good fit for both parties.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your biggest accomplishment with a product launch? Tell me a time where you were unable to launch a product or ran into a road block a product release and how you overcame that situation?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (Denver, CO)

Interview

Call with hr then call with hiring manager followed by in person interview. Extremely lengthy and disorganized. Will go many weeks without responses from anyone. Lack of professionalism and really don’t care about the candidate. Poor communication and everyone in the office looked depressed.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States)

Interview

Couple of call, meeting with the team and future supervisor. Met team members one at the time, HR and supervisor. Nothing special, typical questions for project manager job. they don't negotiate salary. Quick follow up.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO)

Interview

Meet and greet, brief. Entry level, qualifications didn't matter. There were quotas to fill, production numbers to meet, understaffed. Needed warm bodies, lots of foreign workers. Dinner even interview me or anyone else, in a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing shortages

Interview Questions
  • Walked around, chatted, very brief. Informal, just in a hurry to fill the ranks. Hired as entry level work everyone else. Forced overtime with lots of micromanaging. In a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing issues
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by a recruiter within a week to set up a telephonic interview. I though the call with recruiter went well and the next step was for her to review my resume with the hiring manager. I got an automated email later that evening saying that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions
Medtronic
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bangalore) in Dec 2014

Interview

Pretty Simple and convenient. Liked it. Approachable HR. Took me long because of the availability issues at both ends. Looking forward to work for the Company and prove to be an asset for each other.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding availability for Interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (United States) in Aug 2014

Interview

HR was very professional. I had a phone screening with HR followed by interview by peer. Due to my tight decision making timeline I was invited for a full day interview starting 10 to 5:30. It was a long day. Met 7-8 people along with a panel presentation. They gave me a topic and wanted to put a few slides on how I would approach a problem. It was confusing because when I presented my approach they were looking for a solution more than my approach. This business case was presented to a group of people over one hour of lunch. Rest of the interview was pretty ok. Genral questions like walk me through your resume....

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews