Medtronic Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

3.7

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Medtronic has a very well-organized HR process which makes it difficult to get to the hiring manager unless the generalist believes you're worthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Plus/preferred skills are actually more of a "must have."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Santa Rosa, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

This company is terrible when it comes to the interview process. I applied online at their website. Received a call from a recruiter and she did a brief phone interview. It took 3 weeks before I heard back that someone would be setting up an in person interview. It then took another week for the "interview scheduler" to contact me. The day of the interview process I met with seven people. I was scheduled for 4 hours with no restroom break and never offered a beverage. Typical interview questions - "How do you handle multiple projects", "What do you believe you bring to this role", etc. Prior to meeting with anyone, I was told by the HR people that I was not allowed to follow up with any of the interviewers. So, after a week, I sent an email to the HR recruiter as to whether they had made a decision - dead silence - no response. Followed up again a week later and, again, dead silence.

Dear Medtronic - Your public personna is immensely damaged by your talent acquisition team. Even for those of us you don't feel are a fit for the position, common courtesy would dictate that you respond to us with SOMETHING. We have given you a good amount of our valuable time to come in and interview - don't you think we deserve a little of your time to respond? Shame on you for being so thoughtless.

Interview Questions

• How do handle multiple requests and priorities?   2 Answers

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviews are intense for candidates and do involve interviewing with multiple people at the same time. Interviews could also be via WebEx. It could take a month before you get the offer for the position. In the past they have had hundreds of people applying for one position. Key words from the job description will help you get noticed. It always helps if you know someone who already works there that can put in a good word. Be prepared to give examples on why you are the right candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of what you would do to solve "X" situation   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

After applying online, Human Resources contacted me to set up a phone interview with me. After passing the phone interview I was moved forward to be set up for a 1:1 Interview with the Director for the department. Since the position was reporting to Management, if hired I was to report to the Director and work with management staff.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A little tough as I was anticipating more however, HR worked their best to negotiate a price with me that was satisfactory.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Got contacted by an agency. Has a phone interview, it went well and so they wanted to bring me in for a in-person interview a week later. The in-person interview was super repetitive, all the questions were from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where your problem solving skills helped you in your career   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA (US)).

Interview

Pamela agreed to see me for my professionalism and experience. She was one of the first people to hire me off my experience and not my race. I appreciate her.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.