Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Quality Engineer

Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

When I arrived for the interview, I was told, " This is not the job you applied for. We are going to continue with the interview anyway, if that's ok." The HR department seems incompetent. The people with whom I spoke seemed nice and well purposed. I had a panel interview with 5 professionals of varying seniority. Typical STAR questions mostly. Maybe if I had taken the interview more seriously, I would have received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince others to go along with your idea....   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult professional person/situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicopee, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Chicopee, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

panel interview takes place with STAR based questions, they are looking for clear concise example of thing you did in the past jobs. if you dont know STAR ormat , google it . Also the factory tour is part of the interview dont say something stupid while on tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the accomplishment you are most proud of.   Answer Question

Interview

Asked about my experience, background, and behavioral questions.
    I applied online and whole process took 2-3 weeks. After the vendor round, there was telephonic round with the hiring manager. I got the offer within a week, after the interview.

Interview Questions

• This is for contract position. Interview was pretty straight forward and simple.
      Asked about my experience, background, and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Warsaw, IN (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Questions were based off hiring template that they had copies of. Some worked off of this template, others ignored it. Two rounds with 4 different people. Human Resources and the direct hiring manager This was then followed by two other cross functional managers. I was disappointed a plant tour was not offered.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with several recruiters and hiring mangers at a job fair. I received good reviews and was offered 2 positions in two different areas of the country. I received the verbal offers from HR in late February however, they kept giving me the run around. It was mid May and I was still talking to the hiring managers and HR about when I would get a formalized offer and details about my start date. Everyone kept saying things like 'they were waiting for the job specs to be formally written out, get approval, etc.' In a time where I was desperate for a job, such a drawn out process with little communication as to where I stood was very deterring. I did eventually receive a formal offer, but I turned it down for a better offer I recieved.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University. I received a phone interview for an R&D position and then received an email with a long written application from another group in Operations Quality Engineering. I then had another phone interview with this group and an on-site interview several weeks later.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

There are were three rounds of telephoniC interveiw.
    one with manager,
    one with the lead
    one with supervisor

The interview went well.They have send me an offer letter within few weeks of my interview which was great.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to CAPA,
      My skills,
      Technical knowledge,
      My previous experience,
      it was mostly about CAPARisk managementa and master validation plans   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2013.

Interview

Basic phone screen with hiring manager reviewing items on resume. Make sure you are fully versed and able to explain in depth your main points from resume. Look into department you are interviewing for and why this part of Medtronic interests you.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Kansas City, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

After phone interview, they scheduled a functional type of interview. Follow STAR format when answering their questions, really find clear and convincing examples that show your skills in problem solving, cost reduction and cross-functional abilities.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.