Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Met them at my school career fair and was notified about an interview within a couple days. The interview was fairly simple with general behavior questions. It was mainly about the experience I had listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

When I arrived for the interview, I was told, " This is not the job you applied for. We are going to continue with the interview anyway, if that's ok." The HR department seems incompetent. The people with whom I spoke seemed nice and well purposed. I had a panel interview with 5 professionals of varying seniority. Typical STAR questions mostly. Maybe if I had taken the interview more seriously, I would have received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince others to go along with your idea....   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult professional person/situation   Answer Question

Interview

Asked about my experience, background, and behavioral questions.
    I applied online and whole process took 2-3 weeks. After the vendor round, there was telephonic round with the hiring manager. I got the offer within a week, after the interview.

Interview Questions

• This is for contract position. Interview was pretty straight forward and simple.
      Asked about my experience, background, and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview after two rounds of Phone interview. HR phone interview and technical phone interview was simple but steady. Onsite has 5 rounds of interview two were panel. The interviewers were friendly and interested to learn about my skills and wait for the answer.

Interview Questions

• 1) MSA, SPC charts question
      2) What kind of test instruments have you used to measure?
      3) strength and weakness and other usual behavioral questions
      4) DOE, P value explanation, documentation handled
      5) Are you a collaborative worker?
      6) Explain how you dealt with a difficult person in the group.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villalba, PR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Villalba, PR (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Apply through a third party contracting company. Difficult interview but manageable, took about an hour with question after question. The process took 2 weeks and an offer was made the next day.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

went very smoothly. I knew I was adequately prepared so I wasn’t nervous at all. I did well at the beginning, answering questions about myself and telling them what I knew about the organization. The interviewer is trying to find out about you, your job skills and how well you express yourself. The manger who is hiring was very nice, we talked about work and personal life, I dont have any pressure. there are total 5 interviewer. They even give you breaks between the interviewer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with several recruiters and hiring mangers at a job fair. I received good reviews and was offered 2 positions in two different areas of the country. I received the verbal offers from HR in late February however, they kept giving me the run around. It was mid May and I was still talking to the hiring managers and HR about when I would get a formalized offer and details about my start date. Everyone kept saying things like 'they were waiting for the job specs to be formally written out, get approval, etc.' In a time where I was desperate for a job, such a drawn out process with little communication as to where I stood was very deterring. I did eventually receive a formal offer, but I turned it down for a better offer I recieved.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University. I received a phone interview for an R&D position and then received an email with a long written application from another group in Operations Quality Engineering. I then had another phone interview with this group and an on-site interview several weeks later.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Warsaw, IN (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Questions were based off hiring template that they had copies of. Some worked off of this template, others ignored it. Two rounds with 4 different people. Human Resources and the direct hiring manager This was then followed by two other cross functional managers. I was disappointed a plant tour was not offered.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.