Medtronic Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Medtronic Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.9

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

It all depends on your related skills and if you know someone in the company. It can be a lengthy process depending on how soon the position need to be filled. Typically there will be a manager interview and possibly a panel interview. Not difficult, usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The base and commissions are set. Can only negotiate the level of sales rep.

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone screen, then interview with District Manager, then final interview with DM and his manager. Follow up was pretty quick, found out in 3-4 days. Basic interview with behavioral type questions, not as many as I expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They backed off from original by a little using the "pay level" excuse but honored the sign on and guarantee

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first followed by many questions related to the sales skills and techniques I have used in my career. they were looking for how did I handle adversity and how did i overcome road blocks in the sales cycle

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself followed by SOAR questions   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in February 2019.

Interview

Takes a while 4+ weeks, had to constantly follow up and often felt like I was being pushy but they are extremely busy so follow up is absolutely necessary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to have a tough conversation with a surgeon, coworker or hospital employee.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Multiple interviews with members of leadership and local team. all standard questions with focus on working as a team, communication, ability and desire to handle call. Process took awhile. Went through multiple phases with multiple interviews with Regional Manager, then multiple members of team, and finally senior leadership at VP level. Overall it was a standard process where they see if you can be an integral part of a team, find out what kind of relationships you have and then they access your technical experience and sales acumen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some pay, signing bonus

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely time consuming. In all, there were 8 interviews, including 3 phone, 3 face to face (panel and 1 on 1) , and Gallup. I made it to the final and
    interview but did not get the job. The lengthy process seemed extreme for the position and the compensation.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview questions- tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2017.

Interview

Interview took place at their office, one on one and lasted one hour with follow up information they asked for and that was provided in the following few days

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

A person from human resources called me. When I returned the call my resume wasn't in front of him. I was asked about my experience in medical sales, what college I attended and what degree I had. I was told my resume was being passed to the manager in the territory. It was up to her if she wanted to set up an interview. I never heard from the manager in the territory.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold medical equipment?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in August 2013.

Interview

Interesting interview process. Each individual I interviewed with (3) spent 90% of the interview telling me how great Medtronic (God-Like) is and how dishonest and unethical the competition is.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard in the medical device company world. I was asked the standard behavioral questions, then lengthy questions about my background experience. There were 2 interviewers and both were courteous and invested in my responses. One of the interviewer seemed to deviate off topic a lot, which caused the interview to go longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment and biggest failure in life.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.