Medtronic Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Territory Manager

Medtronic Territory Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2013.

Interview

Fast process and professional. Liked the manager and my qualifications fit what they were looking for, so they hired me. Glassdoor is forcing me to write at least 30 words.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received the offer based on internship with Medtronic as part of my summer project. It was a good learning experience and exposure. Clearly defined goals and milestones were given which helped in the continuous learning.

Interview Questions

• If i am open to a life long learning   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2011.

Interview

There was a series of three interviews with Medtronic and the recruiter. Usually Medtronic do not use recruiters as they have their own internal HR department. There was a series of three interviews, the first with a recruiter and the second two with Medtroic. The first with the sales manager and the third with senior (department head) management. The process was stock standard however the people were extremely relaxed and quite hilarious actually (unfortunately these people have since left).

Interview Questions

• The usual questions however they were extremely relaxed and genuinely nice people.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2011.

Interview

The first interview went very well. The DM spent 2 hours with me. A few days later, a TM called me for a field ride that lasted all day. I interviewed with him and the DM after the interview. I found this to be a little strange as the DM did not ask any questions. This interview was 90 minutes. The TM basically asked me the same questions as I had in the first interview. The DM did not even call me to tell me I did not get the position. The TM called to tell me another candidate with relationships had been offered the position.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was quite tough for me that point of time, for the first time i was exposed to video interview. Lot of questions on diseases are and therapeutic area. Mock call etc were included.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince a doctor for an insulin pump worth 2 lakh where as he is still not using quality and expensive insulins?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (New Delhi (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

very unprofessional company. they don't value the time of candidates. they give me time for WebEx interview at 11 am and I was ready at right time but interviewer was not present and in the evening they rescheduled my interview for next day. next day it was just a phone call for a formality and he put my call on long hold 3 times in between the interview. it was really very insulting

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.