Find jobs for Customer Service Agent

Menzies Aviation Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 120 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Menzies Aviation

Anonymous Employee in Hilton, South West England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Hilton, South West England, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

online test, group assessment, and IQ test. know about the company a to z. be friendly in the interview. talk with others. confidence in speaking is essential. Answer their question. do not be shy staying behind. let them know you're there.

Interview Questions
  • a time you received a good customer service
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Gatwick, England, England)

Interview

I had an interview with the company which was very straight forward, and pretty simple for the role of a customer service agent and after the interview they got back to me within a day and stated that I have been successful and had been offered the job 👌😁

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a passenger came to check-in for a flight but check-in closed 20 minutes ago
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2018

Interview

Applied online. Took math and basic reasoning test. Gave 5 Years references in order to apply for blue pass. Interview was with 2 of the passenger service managers who asked fairly simple questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

Quiet smooth. And easy to get through. You should never be stressed as there is nothing to stress about. However, I was waiting a very long time to get the answer to the employment decision.

Interview Questions
  • How did I deal with the difficult customer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Windsor Locks, CT) in Sep 2017

Interview

I sat in a lobby with about 20 other people and waited for about 1.5 hrs for my group to be called. We entered the room and the employer explained the job and asked if we had questions and then had up fill out a little bit of paperwork and then offered the job to several people

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

After completing a lengthy online application including a maths/english test, references, personal information etc, I recieved an email asking me to attend an assessment day. Upon arriving at the assessment centre (Hilton hotel near Heathrow airport) I noticed this was a group assessment. There's no need to be nervous at all at this stage as long you make friends and show off your skills during the group tasks. At the start of the interview we were introduced to the company and then were asked what we knew about the company, which you have the option to answer by putting your hands. This is a chnace to really make a lasting impression and really show you have researched the company. Also throughout the interview, you're being reveiwed by a number of high rank employees in the company so be sure to do your best to stand out! After being grouped together in smaller groups, you will then have to perform group activites which are very easy. Mine was to make a bridge out of straws and paper which is strong enough to hold the weight of a stapler...thats right very easy! After a short break we were called back into the room and 5 names were called out and asked to go to the next room, after they left the room they congratulated the remaining people for making it through to the final stage of the interview! The final stage, face to face interview was very straight foreward with competency based questions.

Interview Questions
  • -Tell us about yourself -why do you wanna work for us -what challenges do you face at your current job -how would you deal with an angry customer -example of a time you dealt with a difficult situation -what skills can you bring to the job
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

i applied online i took me few minutes to finish the application and you will also receive another assessment to do online, its very basic, and few days later they send me email to book my interview. the day of my interview i meet the Manager she was very welcoming very approachable , the question basic just need to answer some questions from your Resume. and she told me welcome to our team after i finished my interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your previous work experience

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (London, England, England) in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. We where put in a group of 10 candidates and were asked to build a bridge from plastic cups, piece of paper and straws. All they are keen on is how you communicate with your colleagues and your level of contribution.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example when you received good customer service and what made the service special?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Gatwick, England, England) in Oct 2016

Interview

Whole day group assessment. Start with presentation, followed by numerous team exercises including selling a random item pulled from a box to the whole class. Eliminations were held 2 times and over half the class vanished just like that. Break then showed the floor where you are given a brief talk. Then back for more team exercises. Lastly was a one to one interview. They judge you on your public speaking, friendliness and confidence. Just make friends early and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why Menzies? General strengths/weaknesses Qs
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menzies Aviation (Heathrow, England, England) in May 2016

Interview

Aplied online, After few days i got a call from the manager for interview arranangements. The whole process was Simple and Easy. Two people interviewing. Basic interview question and one scenario based question

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you have dealt with a difficult customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews