Merlin Entertainments Commercial Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Merlin Entertainments Commercial Host Interview Questions

Interviews at Merlin Entertainments

2.7

Commercial Host Interview

Interview

First group interview , Fun, friendly, relaxed, lasted 2 hours long, group activities and individual tasks. Followed by One to one interview to get to know the individual better

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merlin Entertainments

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Assessment centre, improvisation, 25 people in the room, you must state something about yourself and where you come from, they assess how well you work in a group, how confidant you are in front of others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in July 2018.

Interview

You had to fill out 3 questions for the application form, this was to see if you were good at selling stuff and had any retail experience. You would then get an email a couple of day later (it could be weeks, depending on how desperate they are). However they do not tell you that they do not hire under 18's, this was the reason why I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell this item?
      Tell us an interesting fact about yourself
      Pick a quote and tell us why you would be proud to receive it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Sent an email with scheduled appt, no where did it state to take any right to work documents. Not one person had anything with them and they refused to interview me - very rude! Absolute joke of a company!!!!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.