Find jobs for Commercial Host

Merlin Entertainments Commercial Host Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 130 interviews

Interviews at Merlin Entertainments

Positive80%
Negative20%
Applied online100%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

Group interview held in conference room in a local hotel. In this interview, each member of the three departments recruiting at the time (commercial, front of house, entertainments) were looking to see who'd be a good fit for each available role and team.

Interview Questions
  • In groups, using materials available to you and if money was no object, design and present your ideal children's attraction.
    Answer Question

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments

Interview

First group interview , Fun, friendly, relaxed, lasted 2 hours long, group activities and individual tasks. Followed by One to one interview to get to know the individual better

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Assessment centre, improvisation, 25 people in the room, you must state something about yourself and where you come from, they assess how well you work in a group, how confidant you are in front of others.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

You had to fill out 3 questions for the application form, this was to see if you were good at selling stuff and had any retail experience. You would then get an email a couple of day later (it could be weeks, depending on how desperate they are). However they do not tell you that they do not hire under 18's, this was the reason why I did not get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Can you sell this item? Tell us an interesting fact about yourself Pick a quote and tell us why you would be proud to receive it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England) in Mar 2016

Interview

Sent an email with scheduled appt, no where did it state to take any right to work documents. Not one person had anything with them and they refused to interview me - very rude! Absolute joke of a company!!!!

1 person found this interview helpful