Find jobs for Host/Hostess

Merlin Entertainments Host/Hostess Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 133 interviews

Interviews at Merlin Entertainments

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

2 guys on a teams interview I had problems connecting at first and they seemed a little impatient Asked their questions not very engaging so I knew I didn’t have the job

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (London, England) in May 2018

Interview

Interactive group interview style with 3 employers and a recruiter. Situation based discussion as well as tourism related questions and general feedback about our behaviours. Small group discussions based on scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments (Birmingham, England) in May 2018

Interview

Fun, different and pleasure to do. Strange things to say about an interview but the process was unlike other interests. Based at Legoland the interview was all about being fun and creative, bring out your inner child and play role, after working at Lego is exactly that. 121 more formal interview also takes place but Merlin want see how you perform.

Interview Questions
  • Bring something yellow to the interview that means something to you?

Merlin Entertainments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merlin Entertainments in Oct 2013

Interview

Two round interview. First is group and second is 1 to 1. Relatively straight forward interviews, asking for role plays and general ice breaker questions. Do a google search on the company before as they like to hear that you know about Merlin.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed