Met Group Futures Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Met Group Futures Trader Interview Questions

Interviews at Met Group

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Met Group (London, England) in May 2016.

Interview

There were two tests mathematical and Financial knowledge test both at ten minutes each. These were more daunting than indicated in the emails. The maths test covered basic algebra that more focused on speed rather than skills test. There were thirty-seven questions, which ranged from low to medium difficulty. After this there was a face to face interview which further mental maths and questions about the CV you presented.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Met Group

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Met Group (London, England) in May 2015.

Interview

online test, 2 Interviews both testing mental arithmetic and logical reasoning. Initially required to talk a little about yourself and why you want to be a trader, then asked about current affairs in financial markets followed by mental arithmetic and logical reasoning questions which can vary quite widely. Expect to be challenged more than in other interviews.

Interview Questions

• mental arithmetic and logical reasoning   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Met Group (London, England) in October 2013.

Interview

Generally interview is not hard. Ask questions on your CV and what do you know about trading, or whether you have ever used technical analysis.

Interview Questions

• At the end of the interview they ask you question to check your numerical skills. Such fifteen to the power of four or staff about radius and diameter of circles. Questions are not hard, but you have to ask them quickly and you cannot use pen and paper.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.