MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

QA Lead Interview

Interview

Interview process was good, you should know most of the QA basics and people management tactics.

Interview Questions

bad reviews from existing employees about the work culture of staying late even if you dont have any work

Global Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was online test, after that 2 technical discussion round were there, and final round was hr round. In first round online test was based on Java,SQL, JavaScript and Database who cleared the written test had to face technical round and hr round. After the HR round they told me to wait till the monday, interview was on saturday.

Interview Questions

• Written test was devided in these section :
      1. SQL
      2. JavaScript
      3. Java
      4. Database?   1 Answer

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. One technical, one managerial and one HR round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

My candidature was forwarded to MetricStream via a consultancy. There were 4 rounds of interview and were completed in a span of 4-5 days. The questions were basic and apt for the position and role. A few situation based and logical questions were also asked.
    I was given a draft version of offer letter after 5 days and the HRs did not call even after 2 weeks to clarify the offer, even though I had dropped a mail for discussion.
    I think they have not grown professionally and are not serious about the selected candidates. For me it was wasting time.

Interview Questions

• Questions on basic pl sql and sql knowledge were asked. Some questions related to tuning and DB architecture.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

They take multiple rounds of technical interviews. But the resume selection process is not good. They selected my resume for a position where 50% of the criteria did not match.

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Did a phone screen.Then called for in person interview.Only did one round.Then called again after few days for one more round.Then said you can leave for the day.Couldn't they have done all the rounds in the same day.Highly unprofessional to say the least.Avoid this company.

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process is in 3 parts.
    1.Technical Round
    2.Technical Round
    3.Management Round

Interviews are okay and mainly focused on database and logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• They have asked do you the exact reason Why the lehman brothers collapsed..overnight ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing..They have offered 8 i asked for 9 and they gave.

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round - aptitude(consist quants tecnical) al are from india bix
    2nd round -online test(test from hacker earth consist quanti,subjective and programming sections,)

3rd round -technical-basic questions on c,sql,java
    4th round -hr-normal hr questions,based on what you have written in resume

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed with MetricStream in the month of December 2018. The position was for PL/SQL developer. There were total 4 rounds of interview. Two technical, then managerial followed by HR. After the complete process with positive remarks the final results were negative. Whole day got wasted. It was really disappointing interview experience.
    Although belonging from PL/SQL domain, questions were asked from Java.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus. First round was written technical test in which they ask some basic questions from SQL, java, JavaScript and RDBMS and it was followed by technical f2f round.

Interview Questions

• First questions is about my project which I have done in college.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.