Mindshare Performance Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindshare (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was long. It started off with a telephonic interview which was the regular 'trying to know the candidate' type of questions. This was followed by a test which was difficult. I was asked to present the test/scenario in a face to face interview and they were happy with everything so far. I was called in for a second face to face interview with a person leading a different team with which i would be working very closely if selected. So far so good. Then began the long wait of 3 weeks where even the recruiter kept chasing them for feedback. Eventually, the recruiter had to call the hr and find out the position had been filled already. So much for being one of the leading media agencies in the world! The only feedback taht they ever gave the recruiter after the multiple levels of interview was that i lacked agency experience but still that wasnt a problem!!! Terrible experience...

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized when multiple projects are running simultaneously?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.