Mojico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Jun 2018

2.4

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Very chilled conversation, applied online then came for a conversation with the founder where he explained what the company is about and the type of availability required for the job. unfortunately I was to available at the required time hence did not receive the job

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an original one on one interview on the first day and this was very brief lasting 5- 10 minutes maximum, this was mainly to check your personality and that you were interested in the company and role. I was then invited the next day to go out with a team of people while they worked and observe them and answer questions and do challenges during the day. When I returned at the end of the day I had my final interview after the CEO had been given a recommendation from who I was with during the day. However I chose not to accept this offer, the pay is solely commission based and there is no base salary at all. It is an averagely disguised pyramid scheme which should not be allowed, i would recommend looking elsewhere.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from this company one day, asked me if I was interested in an event management position, when I asked more about the job details the person refused to give, instead she said:" our manager will give you one during the interview." Felt rather strange but I still attended on time, considering not wanting to miss any opportunity.

Before the interview takes place, they asked me to fill in a questionnaire, the questionnaire they asked me to fill before the interview was terribly made/printed, very unprofessional at first glance, having gone through the questionnaire I started to realised the company is looking for a sales/marketing related role, after I completed it, I had a look around the room and confirmed my thought, it is certainly a sales & marketing company.

Not long ago, I completed an interview with a very similar company, where they describe the job as a 'fast paced role which can lead you to a management position within 12 months', what they really doing is to gather a bunch of guys who are willing to work for free and simple minded, easy to believe what they promised, work terribly hard as a fund-raiser, or lottery subscription seller, work for over 10 hours a day and get paid for around 300 pounds a week if they were lucky, it can be considered as a short-term job since these guys will have other people to train, to get these new people work for them, think of it as a pyramid, the guys at the top are doing none of the work and run away with all the money, whereas the guys at the bottom are doing the dirty work and not getting paid enough. So really they are willing to accept anyone with the ability to listen, walk and speak, literally anyone! There was a guy at my previous place who can hardly speak English and got accepted.

It was not difficult for me to figure out this company was built on the exactly same model as my previous, so after I sat down with one of the managers in the interview room, I started to throw out a bunch of questions first, and the manager was quite stunned, start to get nervous and speaking with a shaking voice, I told him that if I'd knew this is a self-employed sales role I wouldn't be there in the first place and left.

As the recruiter told me over the phone that it was an event manager position, which is not the case, I consider this to be an employment scam and will be reported to the authorities. do avoid these companies at all cost, if you are not too desperate.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England).

Interview

I was assigned to an employee who tested my work ethic, my knowledge and my aspirations. I was given many tasks to show my knowledge to the employee of Mojico.

Interview Questions

• What are attributes of a leader   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Turned up in the morning, not really knowing what to expect! I was paired with one of the senior account managers and taken out with a team to a shopping centre. I was given a number of tasks to get on with while I observed them working and getting a better understanding of what they do. In the early afternoon, I was shown the business breakdown, which got me more excited for the role! I returned to the office in the late afternoon and had my final interview!

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mojico in December 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role through TotalJobs but after researching the company I declined to go further with the company when they phoned me.

The reviews on here are obviously manipulated by the company itself and it was clear that the job advertisements are false. Having a mobile telephone number as the main contact also screams unprofessional.

Finding out that you would be expected to do a day unpaid is also unacceptable and the fact that there is no fixed salary and it is entirely commission based.

Avoid at all costs and do your research before applying.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a sit down interview with the managing director who was super welcoming and cool, I left super exited to hear back to see if I would be selected for a second interview. The second round interview was definitely not what I expected how ever I'm so glad I stuck around the whole day. After the lunch time business breakdown of the business that's where I really understood the opportunity that is provided!

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Typical of a pyramid scheme with high staff-turnover, superficial formalities given to new potential colleagues expected to work short periods of time before leaving, benefiting those above within the scheme.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Here is a list of all the dubious behaviour I experienced during the two days of interviewing with this company.
    1. The job advertisement online said they wanted people with cafe and bar skills and experience. Although they never said the job was bar work, it was advertised as so online: "Waiting/Bar/Cafe Staff Skills Wanted" - which I'm sure many would agree, is misleading. When called to arrange an interview, I brought up that I was an experienced barman, nothing was mentioned about the job being solely sales, and not a bar position for an events marketing company, as was expected. They tended to skirt over this when it was brought up during the interview.
    2. The salary online was listed as so: £350 - £450 per week which was misleading as it further mentions that this is performance based earnings, with no guaranteed salary.
    3. On the phone, they stated that the work was 9-5, but the observation day part of the interview was 11 hours in total, suggesting that the hours would depend on how long you were willing to work. Again, misleading.
    4. They say they do marketing events for companies, but they were selling credit cards on the street. Again, misleading. When I mentioned this in a phonecall after i was accepted for the job i was met with silence. No defence against my comments, just silence.
    5. In fact the whole phone call i was met with a kind of hesitance and fear of being found out.
    Very clearly a scam.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mojico (Sheffield, England) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a really good interview and really enjoyed the person I met. Was asked to fill out a form about myself and we talked about my answers. I got a call back, but after reading some reviews I realised this job wasn't for me, it's commission based and I think involves lots of travel. Again the job just wasn't for me but I don't doubt they are a great company with lovely staff. I chose not to attended the second interview & trial day. They weren't clear on the job roles, what that includes and the pay (which is commission). Thanks for the offer/opportunity and I wish you guys all the best.

Interview Questions

• What make you stand out from other potential candidates ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.