Molson Coors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Molson Coors Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2018

2.9

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews (phone screens) for Molson Coors are conducted by a 3rd party recruiter. The recruiter that reached out was very kind, and straight to the point...the interview process. The beginning of the process was normal, just a brief description of yourself, like how any other normal conversation were to start. Then began the series of questions; fairly easy to answer especially if you just focus on being yourself, and are prepared with elaborating on your skills and experience at your current employer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was one of your biggest accomplishments at your current employer, and why?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

phone screens by both the recruiter and the hiring manager before the on-site interview. I met with the team at lunch proceeded with an office tour.
    The overall experiences were a bit on the informal side and I did feel pretty good in terms how they treated me. The hiring manager provided positive feedback at the end of the interviews which was unusual and seem to me the decision make is very quick.

Interview Questions

• work experiences and knowledge, culture fit.   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

1 interview for my position. very light interview, non-stressful, 2 supervisors asking standard interviewing questions. Pleasant...Lasted about an hour. No waiting on supervisiors to join the interview as they were both together and on time!

Negotiation

no negotiation

Human Resources Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was an initial phone call with a recruiter and then a panel interview with three of the HR leaders. Everyone involved was amazing! From the recruiter to the panel, to the front desk in downtown Denver. I left wanting the job more than I had ever wanted a job before - the environment and collaboration screams Silicon Valley, but with a warm and unique Colorado flavor. It was the best interview I had ever had - laughing, ideas, questions flying - it was fantastic!

Interview Questions

• I'm going to skip this section - the questions are unique to each person and position - being open and honest about who you are will cover all the questions they might ask.   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Kingston, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with someone from HR after which I was invited for an in-person interview on campus. There were three marketing managers conducting this interview which comprised of all behavioural questions. Each marketing manager represented a brand under Molson. Very friendly interaction however did not end up receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to deal with conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 steps interview with the marketing manager and the senior marketing manager. Step 1 is the shortest and just to know the applicants. Step 2 had more questions and took longer. Step 3 is the final sign off.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was almost informal in a sense where it was to get a sense of who I am and less of my actual skills. I was asked about my background in school and work experience, but with limited answers - I was not preached any further

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2012.

Interview

A really positive experience throughout. First round on phone to get housekeeping out of the way. Followed by two interviews in person both with two people. Very pleasant people and atmosphere.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors in January 2010.

Interview

It was through a recruiter, therefore, did not have initail communication with company except on the interview day.

It was a group interview that included HR, the hiring manager, and a team member. I only had this interview and I am not sure if there was going to be another interview with senior management.

Long interview- many questions were asked by the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of your leadership skills and how people would describe it and how it is pertinent to your success?   Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton, East Midlands, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Burton, East Midlands, England) in February 2015.

Interview

It is a long process but the more you prepare for the day the easier the assessment day is, read through the pre-assessment day handout as this includes key information for the assessment day.

Make sure you research what the company is doing and research further than the company website and understand what they are trying to achieve.

Interview Questions

• Basic Compancy based Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.