Momentum ABM Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum ABM

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

I attended the interview for an Account Executive role with Momentum having already been to one interview for a different role, that both myself and Momentum established that I wasn't suited to. I was pleasantly surprised when their Ops Manager who was in my first interview asked whether I was interested in interviewing for an Account Exec role. To me, it indicated that they had listened to me and understood what I was looking for in a role before I had fully reached the conclusion myself.

The atmosphere was friendly and pleasant, the office is open plan with the exception of some meeting rooms, where the interviews are held. There were two current employees in each of the interviews I had for each role - both friendly, and asked a lot of questions, but seemingly with a genuine, open interest in who I was and whether I would be a suitable fit for the team.

I made a point of referencing the Glassdoor reviews in both interviews - some of the older reviews don't paint the company in the best light, and having previously experienced a negative working environment, I was keen to avoid a similar set-up. I was impressed by their honest response and seemingly genuine disappointment that some people had had an unpleasant experience with the company, and reassured by the steps they were taking to improve and resolve the issues discussed in the reviews. One such measure was that they were hiring a Head of People (which has now been done) and were implementing more structure to accomodate their growth as a business. All of the changes that they discussed with me have since been set in motion or have been actioned.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with challenges at work?   1 Answer
  • How would you manage multiple difficult deadlines from a client?   Answer Question
  • How do you manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

Momentum ABM Response

21 Feb 2019 – Head of People

Thank you for your lovely review! It's so good to hear we fulfilled all the promises set out in your interview. Good to have you on board.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.