Momentum ABM Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum ABM

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

One telephone interview with an account director and one face-to-face interview with the same account director and CEO at their offices. The telephone interview was fine but the face-to-face meeting was a bit shambolic. The CEO did not come across well at all and asked borderline discriminatory questions clearly trying to suss out my family status. You are a woman yourself, you should know better then to ask people this kind of stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenging clients   1 Answer

Momentum ABM Response

15 Jan 2019 – CEO

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review.
I wanted to respond personally and ask for you to get in touch with our Head of People so that we can discuss your feedback further. I did not conduct any account manager interviews in January and we’re unable to find a record of such a meeting.
It is important that we clarify the detail in order to identify where things could have been better. If this was your interview experience then I am truly sorry to learn of it. This is not how we conduct our recruitment activity.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.