Momentum ABM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum ABM

WIP Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

Did 2 interviews, which seemed to go well. Unfortunately although I was advised that I would have feedback shortly after the 2nd interview this did not happen. I have had no feedback. I followed up and also got no reply . I have checked my spam email also no email sent through. This doesnt seem like great professional etiquette.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an account manager who disagrees on the revenue valuation on a project?   Answer Question

29 Apr 2020 – Head of People

Hello there, thanks for leaving this message. I believe I have personally fed back to every candidate who interviewed for the WIP Controller role! I'm sure this can be cleared up and feedback re-shared. Please could you provide your name privately here or on LinkedIn if email does not seem to be working. Thanks, Rhian

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role via LinkedIn. I was contacted by them and we arranged an interview. The interview went well - I thought they were very friendly, working with good clients and interesting projects. When the interview finished, I was advised that they would get in touch to share feedback, be it negative or positive. I didn't hear anything back, despite multiple follow-ups.

Interview Questions

• Talk through some of the client challenges you have faced and how you dealt with them.   1 Answer

11 Nov 2019 – Head of People

Hi there, thanks so much for your comment. We give detailed feedback to absolutely every candidate! Whether it's progressed or otherwise, this is something we're really good at. Please could you get in touch with me and give your name so I can address the matter? You should also ensure you have checked your Spam folder for feedback emails from myself. As Head of People, I personally respond to all our interviewees and close off properly. You say you have tried to contact us repeatedly - I would ever be unresponsive to this so I'd like to know what has gone wrong here. Looking forward to hearing from you. You can get in touch via rhian.price@momentumabm.com or on LinkedIn if you believe there is an email issue. Thank you.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

I attended the interview for an Account Executive role with Momentum having already been to one interview for a different role, that both myself and Momentum established that I wasn't suited to. I was pleasantly surprised when their Ops Manager who was in my first interview asked whether I was interested in interviewing for an Account Exec role. To me, it indicated that they had listened to me and understood what I was looking for in a role before I had fully reached the conclusion myself.

The atmosphere was friendly and pleasant, the office is open plan with the exception of some meeting rooms, where the interviews are held. There were two current employees in each of the interviews I had for each role - both friendly, and asked a lot of questions, but seemingly with a genuine, open interest in who I was and whether I would be a suitable fit for the team.

I made a point of referencing the Glassdoor reviews in both interviews - some of the older reviews don't paint the company in the best light, and having previously experienced a negative working environment, I was keen to avoid a similar set-up. I was impressed by their honest response and seemingly genuine disappointment that some people had had an unpleasant experience with the company, and reassured by the steps they were taking to improve and resolve the issues discussed in the reviews. One such measure was that they were hiring a Head of People (which has now been done) and were implementing more structure to accomodate their growth as a business. All of the changes that they discussed with me have since been set in motion or have been actioned.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with challenges at work?   1 Answer
    • How would you manage multiple difficult deadlines from a client?   Answer Question
    • How do you manage your time effectively?   Answer Question

21 Feb 2019 – Head of People

Thank you for your lovely review! It's so good to hear we fulfilled all the promises set out in your interview. Good to have you on board.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum ABM (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

One telephone interview with an account director and one face-to-face interview with the same account director and CEO at their offices. The telephone interview was fine but the face-to-face meeting was a bit shambolic. The CEO did not come across well at all and asked borderline discriminatory questions clearly trying to suss out my family status. You are a woman yourself, you should know better then to ask people this kind of stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenging clients   1 Answer

15 Jan 2019 – CEO

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review.
    I wanted to respond personally and ask for you to get in touch with our Head of People so that we can discuss your feedback further. I did not conduct any account manager interviews in January and we’re unable to find a record of such a meeting.
    It is important that we clarify the detail in order to identify where things could have been better. If this was your interview experience then I am truly sorry to learn of it. This is not how we conduct our recruitment activity.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.