Momentum Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Consulting

3y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,875

601 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Momentum (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interviewed on a video conference call (Covid) with two current employees. The interview lasted about thirty minutes. They spoke about current and upcoming projects and asked about similar projects I had worked on.

Interview Questions
  • How was X project on your portfolio done?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Momentum (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Did 2 interviews, which seemed to go well. Unfortunately although I was advised that I would have feedback shortly after the 2nd interview this did not happen. I have had no feedback. I followed up and also got no reply . I have checked my spam email also no email sent through. This doesnt seem like great professional etiquette.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an account manager who disagrees on the revenue valuation on a project?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum (London, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied for the role via LinkedIn. I was contacted by them and we arranged an interview. The interview went well - I thought they were very friendly, working with good clients and interesting projects. When the interview finished, I was advised that they would get in touch to share feedback, be it negative or positive. I didn't hear anything back, despite multiple follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • Talk through some of the client challenges you have faced and how you dealt with them.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

I attended the interview for an Account Executive role with Momentum having already been to one interview for a different role, that both myself and Momentum established that I wasn't suited to. I was pleasantly surprised when their Ops Manager who was in my first interview asked whether I was interested in interviewing for an Account Exec role. To me, it indicated that they had listened to me and understood what I was looking for in a role before I had fully reached the conclusion myself. The atmosphere was friendly and pleasant, the office is open plan with the exception of some meeting rooms, where the interviews are held. There were two current employees in each of the interviews I had for each role - both friendly, and asked a lot of questions, but seemingly with a genuine, open interest in who I was and whether I would be a suitable fit for the team. I made a point of referencing the Glassdoor reviews in both interviews - some of the older reviews don't paint the company in the best light, and having previously experienced a negative working environment, I was keen to avoid a similar set-up. I was impressed by their honest response and seemingly genuine disappointment that some people had had an unpleasant experience with the company, and reassured by the steps they were taking to improve and resolve the issues discussed in the reviews. One such measure was that they were hiring a Head of People (which has now been done) and were implementing more structure to accomodate their growth as a business. All of the changes that they discussed with me have since been set in motion or have been actioned.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed