Monarch Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Monarch Airlines

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Monarch Airlines (Brighton, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I missed out the presentation so I went straight to group discussion and then to do the test. In the test, there were like 10 qns on Maths, then like 5 qns about the business and last one was about medicals... overall it was easy... after yu do that, if yu passed then yu would go onto the interview round but unfortunately i didnt make it...

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Monarch Airlines (London, England).

Interview

I went to an open day. First you do a mini test, it's quite easy. It just consists of some basic maths and knowledge about monarch. If you pass that, you get to wait for an interview. I passed so I waited to be interviewed. Everyone was very friendly and made you feel welcomed and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you gave great customer service.   Answer Question
    • Explain what you did when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question
    • Explain when you excelled more than great customer service.   Answer Question
    • If there is anything about yourself you have improved on this year what has it been?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You really do just need to be yourself for this job. You will not get anywhere if you pretend. Just relax, smile, be friendly and honest.

Marketing Role (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Monarch Airlines (Luton, East of England, England) in November 2015.

Interview

-Phone call from the HR
    -2 weeks later interview at their HQ in Luton with 2 managers
    -Interview lasted for about an hour,
    -I week after interview I received a message that they won't be proceeding further with my application.

Interview Questions

• Competency Based Questions. Show example when you had to be a leader, worked in a team, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Button Presser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Monarch Airlines (Luton, East of England, England) in January 2011.

Interview

One interview with two people. Lasted about 60 minutes. Got an offer the next day. Started the following week. Not sure what more I can say here to reach the 30 word minimum limit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.